Day7.jpg

Day8.jpg

Day9.jpg

Greg is this compiled using V7 ?
Is the route finalised ?
Can I have a copy please ?

Looks good and looking forward to it.

Gazza

The route was compiled on v6 and WorldMap. What you see here is these routes overlayed on v7 and WorldMap.

I will run some recalcs to ensure that the routes embrace any v7 changes.

It's not quite finalised, but is getting close. However, some of the hotel waypoints (particularly those on WorldMap) are not exact and are a best estimate based on the hotel's own location map.

I will circulate finalised copies in .gdb(II) format in due course, but if you want the current version to play with, I'll e-mail it tonight!

:)

Greg

Questions Questions Questions, I have World Map, V6 and have just received V7. Have you noticed any major changes to V7.
I know of a few attribute changes and the inclusion of the m/way toll but had a good look at it on my mates pc and can't see a lot of changes. Trying to convince myself to load it and cough up the £78 but whats your impression.

I probably woundn't have bothered, but as I'm stick getting the occassional bit of stick from the 2003 Morocco-bound tossers who got led (by me) to a firking great dam (which wasn't on any map!), I thought that I had better get the latest version!

Besides, I'm driving to the ski-slopes in a couple of weeks!

Greg

Antti said:
Are you about stay for a night in Mariehamn?

I understand that the Stockholm - Tallinn ferry stops at Mariehamn to load up with fresh supplies of duty-free booze. We'll only be staying the night if any of the Tossers is too piss*d to realise that we haven't arrived in Tallinn!

:beerjug:

Greg

Greg Masters said:
I understand that the Stockholm - Tallinn ferry stops at Mariehamn to load up with fresh supplies of duty-free booze. We'll only be staying the night if any of the Tossers is too piss*d to realise that we haven't arrived in Tallinn!

:beerjug:

Greg

:D

I was just thinking if you were about to stay there for a night I could visit there too and say hello. I`m living about 20kms from town Riihimäki.

Antti, come along and meet us anyway. It would be nice to get a few pictures.

gazza said:
Antti, come along and meet us anyway. It would be nice to get a few pictures.

At 1 o'clock in the morning???

From the Tallink website:

"Both ships make a stop in Marienhamn as follows:
On Stockholm-Tallinn -route between 12:55 a.m. and 1:05 a.m.

:eek:

Greg

Received the road book and sticker this morning. Could I congratulate you Greg on an excellent bit of compilation about the proposed tour. Found it really imformative, been looking myself for info about the tour route and found the info available very sketchy. Many thanks and looking forward to the ride.

Attachments

• tot05 002 copy.jpg
    tot05 002 copy.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 759
Greg Masters said:
This morning????

I must have put too many stamps on the envelope!

Greg

Me too! Stickers on me beak though - no room elsewhere.

And may I add my thanks for a good (at first glance) road book. Taking it to the MBW off road course this weekend to read as my muscles tighten

bigtrailbikerider said:
Bugger...................not got mine! :tears

Did you not have enough stamps left after you had doubled up with every ones else then?

Alan

Not so much a question of having enough stamps left ... more a question of having any stamps left!

Greg

Back
Top Bottom