Trail rides wales

Frautzi

Reaction score
Just got a weekend voucher for my 40th
http://trailrides-wales.com/riding-day-dates.html

Just wondering if anyone has done the trial with this company and what would be the best option.

This will be my first off roading for a number of years, my previous experience is batting aroung old coal heaps in newton - le willows and surrounding areas not really trail riding as such.

Any suggestions for a semi novice.

Cheers

Jason

Hi Jason, I know those slag heaps! Nearly 30 years since I rode there though. :eek:
I also know Colin & Marianne from the Rally days, they are good people and will look after you.
Enjoy.
Mark

Hi Jason, I know those slag heaps! Nearly 30 years since I rode there though. :eek:
I also know Colin & Marianne from the Rally days, they are good people and will look after you.
Enjoy.
Mark

Not there now Mark its been turned into a park of some sort, its nearly 25 year since i was on there TBH..

I will give Colin & Marianne a call later just wondered if anyone had done any of the trail rides recently.

Cheers

Jason

Did the trail ride on saturday, It was really good, it pissed down all morning then brightened up for the afternoon session. Colin gave some great advise but not enough for me to bin it half way up a steep incline, which aparently i wasnt supposed to go up..:blast

I ache in places i didnt relise i had muscle ...

Will have to do it again.:beer:

Back
Top Bottom