97 EVO Softail for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

thor1340

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just posted my Softail for sale if you happen to know anyone interested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 411
Nice bike, and proof that you don't have to buy a Fat Boy or a Deluxe to get a Fat Boy or a Deluxe :rob

This was done long before the deluxe was released by HD. The pics are not as high res as I would have liked better quality if anyone needs a closer look.

here we go for a harley boys bun fight...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UA6VGT8Xe8M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Almost 200 views on the for sale section but on comments or offers, am I asking too much?

The problem with selling Harley's is there are hundreds for sale all asking optimistic prices.

Ok, so if I bow to the "knowledge" on here, what's it worth?

to be honest i have seen worse ones go for more and good ones go for less i think a lot depends on who wants one when your selling i dont think it that much over priced and on here may not be the best place to sell

Price drop to see if I can spark any interest.

£7250 OVNO

Any interest at all? Doesn't anyone even wasn't to make an offer?

It would be hard to make an offer without insulting you. If I were going to make an offer I'd have to factor in a spray job, new seat, new exhaust.

You'd be best to take it out to a wider audience and chip away at the price until someone bites

Take off the pillion seat .... At least for the photos.. And I reckon £6.5k is a price it will go for...

Fair enough Pingu, thanks, that is the kind of info I need.
I am not looking to rip anyone off, I genuinely am out of touch with the HD scene. This bike has been a big part of my life but now I am travelling in a different direction, it's not being used so might as well go to so done who will enjoy it.
Just reduced the price to £6750 to see if I can spark any interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom