Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What a twat!!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Well I'm home... 30 hours after I left for Dent, I'd like to say that I arrived without incident, and I thought about not enlightening the masses with the events that took place in the services M6 south n Lancashire, a chap was towing a BMW bike by the front wheel, after I filled up I took a picture, the guy was Russian, had bought the bike in the IOM and was going to London.... Exchanged a few pleasantries and I returned to my bike, parked at the pump on the centre stand, as usual I flicked the side stand down, and rocked it off the centre stand, at which point I lost my footing on the slippery fuel soaked floor.... The bike went away from me and fell into the fuel pump!! It came to rest tangled in the three fuel hoses, the Russian chap was still furling his car.... He scooted over and we freed the bike, I beat a hasty exit back onto the M6.. Have I peaked too early, can the official Dent weekend compete with my alternative cluster fuck....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Would you please put a photo of your daft mug on here… in order that we may avoid you if we see you?: It doesn't sound too good for the ride leader that has this accident prone buffoon on their run. Oh, and you could see if Twat suits are sold in harlequin colours with the optional pointy hat to finish the ensemble off.

If quitters never win and winners never quit... What idiot came up with 'Quit while you're ahead'??????

Please don't park anywhere at all, near my bike................next week
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

Mate, you're going to be the honorary Dent celebrity at this rate. I'd certainly like to buy you a pint!! (Although I'm not going to Dent ....)

Restoration and Paint services

07714 266 627

www.ctmotorcycleservices.co.uk

www.facebook.com/ctmotorcycleservices

You may look at Cato .... BUT DON'T TOUCH !!!!!

Never knowingly understood Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Welcome to 'The Club' Simon

You'll not be the first, you'll not be the last ... and as for next week at The Dent Event itself, you have special reserved parking up in the cow byre where the cow shit and straw will ensure a soft landing for ya's both

I reckon you should get free beer all weekend on the strength of this

Quote Originally Posted by Magnet View Post
    Hey Johnny - this has given me an idea. Why don't you run a 'Wally of the week' award? Might be hard to top this one tho'...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoxer View Post
    Micky is on the Pride of Rotterdam, tonight

He has been informed and is having a laugh - he guessed who it was, before I told him

He has something 'up his sleeve for next weekend'

Adventure.GS
    Tours, training or custom made earplugs ... it's all here.

"If you want the rainbow then you have to put up with a little rain" Dolly Parton

Quote Originally Posted by Bill-H View Post
    paging Flipfly
    see, you're not the only one
    Don't know what you are talking about, I've never dropped my bike

Ahh, on reflection, I guess your refering to me being a twat, well on that count you are of course correct, but I already know that I'm far from being the only one on here

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Blog Entries
    I actually reckon he chose the best weekend to go, the weather looks like shite next week

Size 11.5 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    Don't know what you are talking about, I've never dropped my bike

Ahh, on reflection, I guess your refering to me being a twat, well on that count you are of course correct, but I already know that I'm far from being the only one on here

Cough

Illegitimis nil carborundum

Quote Originally Posted by Bill-H View Post
    Hahaha, forgot about that one

Riding into the car park and shouting "ALRIGHT TOSSERS" raised a few eyebrows

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Aside of the minor altercations with the ditch and the fuel pump, i had a great days riding on some fantastic roads. I went via Tan Hill Inn, A684 Garsdale - Cliff Gate Road to Thwaite and up the corkscrew, then headed to Barras, Kirby Stephen, Aisgil back on the A684 via The Moorcock, turned left at Hawes to Simonstone, Ribble Valley Viaduct, Inglestone, then the A687 / A683 to Lancaster where i picked up the M6. The road to Lancaster from Ingleston was a superb road, ill be coming back that way on Friday - a grand day out!! Hers a few pictures of the ride up, and the following day, i was amused by the sign at Tossisde...

Quote Originally Posted by att View Post
    I actually reckon he chose the best weekend to go, the weather looks like shite next week
    I checked the long term on the BBC website but, given that they can't even forecast the weather on their doorstep a day ahead, i'd take what they're saying with a large pinch.

If quitters never win and winners never quit... What idiot came up with 'Quit while you're ahead'??????

Quote Originally Posted by Madmountainman View Post
    Would you please put a photo of your daft mug on here… in order that we may avoid you if we see you?: It doesn't sound too good for the ride leader that has this accident prone buffoon on their run. Oh, and you could see if Twat suits are sold in harlequin colours with the optional pointy hat to finish the ensemble off.
    Bloody Hell, picture please��
    The purpose of man is to live, not exist !!
    I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them..........
    I will use my time !!
    BMW 1100GSA (on steroids)
    BMW R100R Mystik
    BMW Z3
    Prospector Kevlar Canoe.
    Racelight road bike
    Stihl chainsaw

OK..... so i planning on coming up to Dent on Friday.... yes this week!! I think i have the right day this time, I've solved the issue of the bike "falling over" as well.... actually, i was thinking of highlighting this stability fault to BMW.

Appreciating Scotland Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmountainman View Post
    Would you please put a photo of your daft mug on here… in order that we may avoid you if we see you?:......................
    No, you've got it wrong, you need to stand close to him as he's such a bad luck magnet none of it will stick to you. I'll be standing just a little further away in case my theory is proven wrong.

Wasn't here another thread about WC's falling off the side stand?
    '83 BMW R100
    Yamaha S10
    '69 BMW R60 US

Spent a top evening in the pub with Freddie and Simon, with a fair few others coming and going whilst we sat at t'bar. Another cracking good weekend with some quality Tossers, with Simon taking all the jibes and ribbing firmly on the chin.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast