What a twat!!

haditlowered

Reaction score
What a twat!!! I've arrived at the George and Dragon... mix up with the rooms, your not booked in tonight Mr Allen.... 😟 how come? I ask, well your booked in next week came the reply!!! Fuck me I'm a week early, and to top it all the fuckin bike rolled off the stand when I was opening a gate on a road over the moors!!!! Straight into a fickin ditch nose first took me an hour to spin it out on the crash bars...Couldn't make it up!! I'm staying the night and I'll see you all next week!! Trying to post a picture of the bike in the fuckin ditch but it won't load.... Anyone near the G&D fancy a pint ..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 866
Stay the week!

My brother in law and our in-laws went to a pyjama party at a pub the other week.

They walked in, in their PJs, and went up to the bar ordered drinks and looked around. Everyone was staring at them.

They were a week early too...

I ache in places o didn't know o had after getting her out of there

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 813
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 830
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 823
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 832
But I feckin love those AltRider crash bars!!! I spun her around on those and kind of walked it out on its side, alls well that ends well...

oh dear ! hope the bikes ok ...

It's a GS... She's bang on!! Bit of mud here and there, I'd like to see one of those plastic crotch rockets come out of there without a scratch...except the crash bars but that's what they're for. Going to enjoy a bonus night in Dent!

Class :D

Well done, best thread on here for ages :clap

I would say there is a load of folks on here done the same sir.
If yer not a bit early yer not exited enough.
Well done for posting and Johnny should award you a prize at the very least. Now who will be the last to get there ??

oh.

Oh dear, that'll be the Kingsdale road then.
It is known locally as the gated road.
Very scenic but you've just found why you only ride it once.
The Barbondale road is the one to take if you are heading for dent.
Just as nice and no gates.

Oh dear, that'll be the Kingsdale road then.
It is known locally as the gated road.
Very scenic but you've just found why you only ride it once.
The Barbondale road is the one to take if you are heading for dent.
Just as nice and no gates.

Scenic..... You could see about 30ft in the mist, great GS road though, I'm going to come the same way at the next Dent meet...... Next week ;)

Sorry to take pleasure from your misfortune, but that really did make me smile, and a great attitude toward your little spill.:clap

Well, now you've got that off your chest you can relax for the evening :) if it's any help I once arrived at the NEC bike show a week early, pre internet days so not so easy the check dates, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :)

I'm getting twice the fun turning up early!! ...Tan Hill Inn tomorrow on the way home ;) I will never forget this day as long as I live, you couldn't make it up...

Don't be a Twat twice in one weekend by visiting the Tan Hill Inn. It's a lovely road to ride but don't waste your time or money by stopping at this very overrated pub. Take a few minutes to peruse Tripadvisor and find somewhere much better.:thumb2

Sorry to hear about your "mishap" but what a great start to the Dent Weekend run up. Great post :clap

Hope it doesnt put you off coming back next week?

Back
Top Bottom