What a twat!!

Don't know what you are talking about, I've never dropped my bike :rob

Ahh, on reflection, I guess your refering to me being a twat, well on that count you are of course correct, but I already know that I'm far from being the only one on here :D

Cough

;)

Aside of the minor altercations with the ditch and the fuel pump, i had a great days riding on some fantastic roads. I went via Tan Hill Inn, A684 Garsdale - Cliff Gate Road to Thwaite and up the corkscrew, then headed to Barras, Kirby Stephen, Aisgil back on the A684 via The Moorcock, turned left at Hawes to Simonstone, Ribble Valley Viaduct, Inglestone, then the A687 / A683 to Lancaster where i picked up the M6. The road to Lancaster from Ingleston was a superb road, ill be coming back that way on Friday - a grand day out!! Hers a few pictures of the ride up, and the following day, i was amused by the sign at Tossisde...

Attachments

• IMG_3890.jpeg
    IMG_3890.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_3892.jpeg
    IMG_3892.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_3896.jpeg
    IMG_3896.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_3902.jpeg
    IMG_3902.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 383
I actually reckon he chose the best weekend to go, the weather looks like shite next week:thumby:

I checked the long term on the BBC website but, given that they can't even forecast the weather on their doorstep a day ahead, i'd take what they're saying with a large pinch.:aidan

Would you please put a photo of your daft mug on here… in order that we may avoid you if we see you?:augie: It doesn't sound too good for the ride leader that has this accident prone buffoon on their run.:aidan Oh, and you could see if Twat suits are sold in harlequin colours with the optional pointy hat to finish the ensemble off.:thumb

Bloody Hell, picture please��

OK..... so i planning on coming up to Dent on Friday.... yes this week!! I think i have the right day this time, I've solved the issue of the bike "falling over" as well.... actually, i was thinking of highlighting this stability fault to BMW.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 276
Would you please put a photo of your daft mug on here… in order that we may avoid you if we see you?:augie:......................

No, you've got it wrong, you need to stand close to him as he's such a bad luck magnet none of it will stick to you. I'll be standing just a little further away in case my theory is proven wrong.

Wasn't here another thread about WC's falling off the side stand?

Spent a top evening in the pub with Freddie and Simon, with a fair few others coming and going whilst we sat at t'bar. Another cracking good weekend with some quality Tossers, with Simon taking all the jibes and ribbing firmly on the chin.:thumb

Good on you for fessing up....many wouldn't :D

Hope you eventually enjoyed the official Dent do......;)

Spent a top evening in the pub with Freddie and Simon, with a fair few others coming and going whilst we sat at t'bar. Another cracking good weekend with some quality Tossers, with Simon taking all the jibes and ribbing firmly on the chin.:thumb

Good on you for fessing up....many wouldn't :D

Hope you eventually enjoyed the official Dent do......;)

Freddie and Richard hunted me down on the camp site, there was no hiding in the safety of the G&D!!, :hide , i didn't stand a chance, they were on a mission, my infamy seemed to be gathering quite pace at and the phrase "Ahhhh it's you" was uttered often when i was introduced by Richard or Freddie to another member of the group.... "this is the twat" this was followed by a hand-shaking, laugter and a lot of good banter,:yelrotflm:yelrotflm the night was topped of by visit to the Teepee for a spot of Malt, what a cracking night!! The following day began at 6am with medication for a wee head pain, followed by more medication at 9am, and yet more at the garage stop on the ride out at about 12. (on which added the weekend infamy by snapping off a pannier on and the bracket exiting a mud puddle on a forest track) Cheers to the ice breakers Richard and Freddie, and to everyone who welcomed me to the Dent 2015 event on my second attempt at attending!! :beer::beer: and more :beer:

Get your name on Bill's reserve list, there'll be more single malt doing the rounds in July.:jager

Back
Top Bottom