What a twat!!

Hey Johnny - this has given me an idea. Why don't you run a 'Wally of the week' award? Might be hard to top this one tho'...:doh:doh

Micky is on the Pride of Rotterdam, tonight

He has been informed and is having a laugh - he guessed who it was, before I told him:D

He has something 'up his sleeve for next weekend'

Dent is the destination, not an instruction for what to do to your bike!! :D

Fair play to you though fella, it is indeed a great thread!

Looking at the ditch why didn't you just ride it and ride it out again:eek::nenau:thumb:augie

I wish but it was really boggy and tight to the wall in front, Maybe with some knobbly tyres, more experience than I have and longer legs would all have helped, I think I did ok getting it out :beer:f

I wish but it was really boggy and tight to the wall in front, Maybe with some knobbly tyres, more experience than I have and longer legs would all have helped, I think I did ok getting it out :beer:f

Of course you did ok, you got it out! I, of course have total empathy with lack of stand over height:blast

A great post and welcome to the 'my bike rolled off its side stand' club :thumb:D

Well I'm home... 30 hours after I left for Dent, I'd like to say that I arrived without incident, and I thought about not enlightening the masses with the events that took place in the services M6 south n Lancashire, a chap was towing a BMW bike by the front wheel, after I filled up I took a picture, the guy was Russian, had bought the bike in the IOM and was going to London.... Exchanged a few pleasantries and I returned to my bike, parked at the pump on the centre stand, as usual I flicked the side stand down, and rocked it off the centre stand, at which point I lost my footing on the slippery fuel soaked floor.... The bike went away from me and fell into the fuel pump!! It came to rest tangled in the three fuel hoses, the Russian chap was still furling his car.... He scooted over and we freed the bike, I beat a hasty exit back onto the M6.. Have I peaked too early, can the official Dent weekend compete with my alternative cluster fuck....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 530
Would you please put a photo of your daft mug on here… in order that we may avoid you if we see you?:augie: It doesn't sound too good for the ride leader that has this accident prone buffoon on their run.:aidan Oh, and you could see if Twat suits are sold in harlequin colours with the optional pointy hat to finish the ensemble off.:thumb

Mate, you're going to be the honorary Dent celebrity at this rate. I'd certainly like to buy you a pint!! (Although I'm not going to Dent ....)

:D

You may look at Cato .... BUT DON'T TOUCH !!!!!

Welcome to 'The Club' Simon :D

You'll not be the first, you'll not be the last ... and as for next week at The Dent Event itself, you have special reserved parking up in the cow byre where the cow shit and straw will ensure a soft landing for ya's both :D

I reckon you should get free beer all weekend on the strength of this :eek:

:beerjug:

Hey Johnny - this has given me an idea. Why don't you run a 'Wally of the week' award? Might be hard to top this one tho'...:doh:doh

:D:D

Micky is on the Pride of Rotterdam, tonight

He has been informed and is having a laugh - he guessed who it was, before I told him:D

He has something 'up his sleeve for next weekend'

:D:D

:beerjug:

paging Flipfly
see, you're not the only one

Don't know what you are talking about, I've never dropped my bike :rob

Ahh, on reflection, I guess your refering to me being a twat, well on that count you are of course correct, but I already know that I'm far from being the only one on here :D

Back
Top Bottom