Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
In the Independant.Ie.

C'mon, what's the story?
Anyone going to this vigil? :D

:aidan

(I can't see the whole thing without signing up, and I'm not going to ;) )

Attachments

• vigil.jpg
    vigil.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 340
It wasn't a cow it was apparently a bullock (not that it matters ) , it was wound up and it was heading for a 4 lane , 70 mph road that isn't fenced wtf were the police supposed to do other than shoot the bloody thing.
Didn't see any off the f "*^&ing retard residents of the area volunteering to try and catch the bloody thing when it was loose , giving firearms authority for such an incident isn't something that is granted lightly and can you imagine the reaction had the police ignored it and persons had been killed colliding with it .
These idiots arranging their vigil haven't got a clue ,even the threat of it being near a major arterial route would have meant closing the road for an indeterminate amount of time and have caused chaos in the area

It wasn't a cow it was apparently a bullock (not that it matters ) , it was wound up and it was heading for a 4 lane , 70 mph road that isn't fenced wtf were the police supposed to do other than shoot the bloody thing.
Didn't see any off the f "*^&ing retard residents of the area volunteering to try and catch the bloody thing when it was loose , giving firearms authority for such an incident isn't something that is granted lightly and can you imagine the reaction had the police ignored it and persons had been killed colliding with it .
These idiots arranging their vigil haven't got a clue ,even the threat of it being near a major arterial route would have meant closing the road for an indeterminate amount of time and have caused chaos in the area

Last week while I was traveling to work about 7.50 am when I came upon 2 horses on the level crossing. I drove on slowly and the horses moved off the crossing but stopped at an open gate to a field they must have came out of. I blocked their path back to the railway line and started to coach them back into the field. A couple of other motorists came along and stopped to help. So in a couple of mins 2 horses alive and kicking returned to the field without the aid of armed police and a helicopter. I heard an eye witness report this morning and he said it was a mass over reaction by the police.

Last week while I was traveling to work about 7.50 am when I came upon 2 horses on the level crossing. I drove on slowly and the horses moved off the crossing but stopped at an open gate to a field they must have came out of. I blocked their path back to the railway line and started to coach them back into the field. A couple of other motorists came along and stopped to help. So in a couple of mins 2 horses alive and kicking returned to the field without the aid of armed police and a helicopter. I heard an eye witness report this morning and he said it was a mass over reaction by the police.

So where the fuck were you? You could have saved a lot of police time...

They weren't horses though which are used to be handled, try the same thing with a bullock and see what happens !

As for eyewitnesses ,same fu@@@rs who would be on the news slagging off the police for not shooting it is there had been an accident

In 30 years as a cop I was at three fatals on dual carriageways involving cattle a couple involving horses and they are not a pretty sight and very unpleasant for everyone involved.

Get things in perspective , if there was an accident due to cattle getting onto the road the mongs wouldn't have organised a vigil for the poor sod who was killed

McDonald's kill more than 50,000 head of cattle a day and these guys get all misty eyed about 1.

In the Independant.Ie.

C'mon, what's the story?
Anyone going to this vigil? :D

:aidan

(I can't see the whole thing without signing up, and I'm not going to ;) )

Please light a candle on my behalf when you get there.

Thanks. :thumb2

Just shows how wrong the press and public can get the facts, spoke today to someone who was at the scene of this incident, apparently the farmer who owned the cattle was present and requested that the police deal as he couldn't get it under control plus a local vet was present who also advised that the animal be shot as it wasn't safe to dart it due to its location .
None of which was mentioned by the press or any of the so called traumatised witnesses

Just shows how wrong the press and public can get the facts, spoke today to someone who was at the scene of this incident, apparently the farmer who owned the cattle was present and requested that the police deal as he couldn't get it under control plus a local vet was present who also advised that the animal be shot as it wasn't safe to dart it due to its location .
None of which was mentioned by the press or any of the so called traumatised witnesses

Who would have thought that eh" the press leaving something out that dos'nt suit their story . They are suppose to report the news, not try and make it , cnuts.

Back
Top Bottom