Tell me why I shouldn't consider a Stelvio

Just doing a report but let me tell you Nutty old chum, they are a brilliant bike:D

Steve,s one broke down at Dent, does not fill one with confidence .
I suppose having said that ,any bit of machinery can fail quite unpredictably.
My previous gsa did 38 k without missing a beat once from new:thumb2

Steve,s one broke down at Dent, does not fill one with confidence .
I suppose having said that ,any bit of machinery can fail quite unpredictably.
My previous gsa did 38 k without missing a beat once from new:thumb2

It did and i would be interested to know what the problem was with it

I had a good shifty at bilks loaner and it looked a nicely made thing !
All bikes can break down for all sorts of reason so that particular failure wouldn't put me off if i was in the market

I've got a brilliant Guzzi dealer about 400yds from my house. They do all my MOT's etc etc for my stuff and they have been trying to sell me a Stelvio for years.

Anyhow, they have offered me such a good deal on a fully equipped Stelvio that I reckon I have to consider it. It would be doing a highish mileage and have to live a lot of it's life outside under a cover.

Pro's and Cons?

They take a bit of pushing, especially uphill onto a trailer at the end of a long day eh Steve:D

It did and i would be interested to know what the problem was with it

I had a good shifty at bilks loaner and it looked a nicely made thing !
All bikes can break down for all sorts of reason so that particular failure wouldn't put me off if i was in the market

Twas a fuse......mor info on Sgt Bilko's write up

They take a bit of pushing, especially uphill onto a trailer at the end of a long day eh Steve:D

Take even more picking up when you've returned to the camp site to collect your stuff, load it all up in the p*******g rain,jump on the bike and yuk it up off the side stand and promptly drop it on it's right hand side.

No way could I get it up on my own,but the girl out of the reception gave me a hand, they make em out of strong stuff in them parts.

Again many thanks to you and Fran.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom