Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to Micky and JB

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Along with the others many thanks to Micky/Johnny for their effort in organising a great "do"
    Seemed to me to be just the right place for us
    Ps

N thanks to Wrinklyowlie (Steve) for giving me a hand to lift my bikie back up
    (It seemed to be tired and wanted a wee lie down on the wet grass:
    PPS (note to self weld on an EVEN bigger side stand foot )
    still no deid

@boatman Dent 2015 Coaster ?

Just to add great craic from the "adventure" riders in the hotels and wobble boxes....

mechanical buffoon Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    The Wirral - where the nice people live... Or Manila.. where i work in online gaming
    Thank you very much to all....

From a novice rider and his mate with 2 novice pillions - we had a great time and I will look forward to the next one.....

Thank Stan for the ride and all we met
    luvvin it
    paypal.me/newboy

Appreciating Scotland Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    A great weekend, thanks to the organisers, I really hope that it repeats next year.

Who can beat this years fruitcake award though .
    '83 BMW R100
    Yamaha S10
    '69 BMW R60 US

Quote Originally Posted by newboy View Post
    Thank you very much to all....

From a novice rider and his mate with 2 novice pillions - we had a great time and I will look forward to the next one.....

Thank Stan for the ride and all we met
    Novice rider, you Pete? never. Your mate might be a bit novice but you are far from it. You did the Mountain Road to get to Crater Lake and that aint novice!

My thanks to Micky and JB for organising a great weekend despite the ahem, slightly inclement weather everyone enjoyed themselves. The sun did finally come out on Saturday so had a good ride out on Sunny Jim's ride all aver the south dales. Cracking roads.

Looking forward to coming "oop North" same time next year.

Cheers fellas.

Phil

Great weekend! Thanks JB / Johhny (and the girls behind the scenes no doubt!)

Thanks to Micky ,Sue , JB and all the other helpers who made it such a cracking do. Good to meet up with folks again. Met lots of new Tossers . Two sublime rideouts,nice one Steve for Friday 21 dales and JB of course for the Saturday ride with two good cafe stops. You did us proud.

Hope you guys run the event again next year, Julie and I are in (both bikes next time)

My apologies JB for missing you out iin my praises, Although we never spoke , thanks for a very good do. all the best.

Big thanks Micky and JB

It was lovely meeting great people, the roads were perfect and the campsite / Sun Inn Beer combination was well worth a revisit.

My little old bike ran perfectly, and didn't shame herself against the newer stuff on JB's excellent route, so I treated her to a good wash tonight and now she's tucked up for the night with an old moped for company

Can I add my thanks too. Mick+Sue /JB Stan et al you made it a real pleasure to visit the Dales. Thanks very much.

Cheers Zach
    1996 R1100GS Kalahari Yellow cool!
    1998 Suzuki DR350SE
    1966 Motobecane Mobymatic AV89

Quote Originally Posted by markjackson View Post

My little old bike ran perfectly, and didn't shame herself against the newer stuff on JB's excellent route ....[/img]

Never a truer word spoken! And on dodgy road tyres too! ....

BIG thanks to Micky, Sue, Johnny and others involved in organising a great weekend at Dent, looking forward to next year.

Thanks for coming one and all.....................I must add my sincere thanks to Mick and Sue

Mick made it happen, not me - he was truly superb for sterling organisation

Dent 2015 was 99% Mick, I just put on a wee ride yesterday and today

He's a star, now off to Scotalnd for some more riding, to meet up with some of them
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

Bloody mud ruts! Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Just brilliant.... Cheers one and all, organisers and company for a fantastic weekend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast