Windows 10

Well did the win10 update on the lap top last week , result slow running, apps appearing that I do not want and all in all nowhere near as nice to use as Windows 7 Pro.

Updated, back dated side dated or what ever back to Windows 7 and the lap top is faster, non glitching and a much more pleasant experience to use ,
Windows 10 can F.R.O

I,ve been using Windows 10 which updated from a blagged copy of Windows 7. I have it on an old Toshiba laptop as well as my home built 64 bit PC and I think it's great. Everything works well and it powers up nearly straight away.

I cannot understand why other people don't like it.:nenau

Perhaps some bods are installing it on older computers/laptops and they just aren't up to the job of running it at its full potential

I'm on win7 at the moment and the last chance of a free upgrade to win10 is on Friday so I'm going to reinstall win7 on a free SSD that i have and then upgrade that one to win10 so at least i have that done and i can then choose to boot from either 7 or 10

I mostly use my pc for gaming so i don't have to worry about programs not working right and i can wait for the updates to it while all my real work is done on the mac

To solve some annoying driver issues, I bit the bullet and upgraded to W10 a while ago.
So far, it's been faultless.

Started with Windows 10 on the insider development versions before it was released and it was pretty good then and has been very good since it launched. I'm still on the fast ring developer versions that have been faultless all bar one small issue that was corrected with 24 hours. Just updated again last nnight so I'm a little ahead of the normal W10 game. No problems so far!

Back
Top Bottom