My Dent pics

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Mick and Sue were having an early tea, when I arrived on the Friday:p

Nicely checked in at the BB, this was the view - we had a nice log fire every morning at breakfast - most wecome it was too as the weather was nippy

Thronged masses, on Sat morning eager for a trip out

Deepdale on Saturday's ride

Cato needs a drink, in Kettlewell, poor Giles was on fumes and was thankful for some jungle juice to power Cato's wings

Nothing glitzy, in Kettlewell

Stormy skies on Sunday's ride

Getting better in Swaledale

My all time favourite Swaledale view....................just a perfect spot, in my opinion

Nice pics looks like you had a good ride out its a shame I had to miss it :(

Ps you should have left Cato behind :comfort

Mick and Sue were having an early tea, when I arrived on the Friday:p

Nicely checked in at the BB, this was the view - we had a nice log fire every morning at breakfast - most wecome it was too as the weather was nippy

Thronged masses, on Sat morning eager for a trip out

Deepdale on Saturday's ride

Cato needs a drink, in Kettlewell, poor Giles was on fumes and was thankful for some jungle juice to power Cato's wings

Nothing glitzy, in Kettlewell

Stormy skies on Sunday's ride

Getting better in Swaledale

My all time favourite Swaledale view....................just a perfect spot, in my opinion

JB There were some cracking roads i haven't used before (Many I have) but i will certainly be re visiting them soon but i have to disagree on the view as i think the one down into Arnecliffe is beyond compare IMO

Graet ride out though and thanks again

PS I will certainly be using that tea room in Horton again too

Bloody hell .... I was beginning to sweat! The on board computer had been reading '0 miles' for about quarter of an hour! I'd been coasting with the clutch in at every opportunity .... !!

Bloody hell .... I was beginning to sweat! The on board computer had been reading '0 miles' for about quarter of an hour! I'd been coasting with the clutch in at every opportunity .... !!

How many litres did you squeeze in?

Dave

JB There were some cracking roads i haven't used before (Many I have) but i will certainly be re visiting them soon but i have to disagree on the view as i think the one down into Arnecliffe is beyond compare IMO

Graet ride out though and thanks again

PS I will certainly be using that tea room in Horton again too

Arncliffe in Littondale and Thwaite in Swaledale are a tie for me

Glad you enjoyed it, I showed some other 'locals' a few roads they didn't know on the Sunday too:augie

Sort a day out and I'll find a few more, to show you

How many litres did you squeeze in?

Dave

It's a 23 litre tank and I put in 21.5. So in theory still ... what ... 20 odd miles ?? But I guess there will always be fuel in the bottom of the tank that the fuel line can't get to ... ??

It's a 23 litre tank and I put in 21.5. So in theory still ... what ... 20 odd miles ?? But I guess there will always be fuel in the bottom of the tank that the fuel line can't get to ... ??

Bloody KTM, they can't even fit an accurate computer.:rob:p

That'll explain the difference between the 320 miles range the computer tells me I have when I fill a tank and the actual 180(ish) miles that I actually get :D

Andres

That's pretty much the same as mine.

Dave

That'll explain the difference between the 320 miles range the computer tells me I have when I fill a tank and the actual 180(ish) miles that I actually get :D

Andres

Andres,

The fuel range is in km irresespective of metric or imperial being selected. Try changing to km and you'll see the range doesn't change.

Dave

Nice,
I don't think you can take a bad picture in that Country, everywhere you point a camera is stunning.

Back
Top Bottom