Salisbury Plain Sunday 26th July - guide sought.

So chaps.....just to confirm RV spot.

Shell garage near the interchange roundabout....09.30, full tank and ready to go.....oui?

I'll be on a KTM 400 exc with mes waterproof garments on :D

Looking forward to getting mucky with y'awl.....;)

I must admit to having reservations on the weather. We have had constant rain all day today and I have little appetite for picking my bike up all day. A bit different if it was a trailie.

I must admit to having reservations on the weather. We have had constant rain all day today and I have little appetite for picking my bike up all day. A bit different if it was a trailie.

To be fair.....the forecast for Friday & Sunday for Salisbury/Andover is bloody awful......heavy rain!!!!!

I'm hoping to get a few hours in tomorrow afternoon whilst the weather is nice, but if the concensus is to postpone Sunday due to everywhere being flooded.....I'll go with the flow, no issues @ all, cos I'll simply put my bike on the trailer and be warm/dry in a car on the way home....you chaps will be riding in torrential rain which is no fun.

I'm already committed now currently on the M6 Stafford services south bound heading for reading. So come rain or shine I'm going to make it worth the 200 miles tonight in the rain.

I'm already committed now currently on the M6 Stafford services south bound heading for reading. So come rain or shine I'm going to make it worth the 200 miles tonight in the rain.

What are you up to tomorrow?

Well its absolutely p155ing it down on the m40 just stopped for a Costa hot chocolate...the new dainese jacket is getting a good testing.

Well its absolutely p155ing it down on the m40 just stopped for a Costa hot chocolate...the new dainese jacket is getting a good testing.

Rain, rain and more rain here too.....ride safely mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a great time chaps - sorry I can't make it!

Back
Top Bottom