Holan

smaytum

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from Holan recently?

Ordered some crash bars mid May, their tracking system shows a status of payment accepted, but radio silence since. I sent five emails, filled in their online query form, but no reply. They don't have a phone number published either :confused:

Is this normal for Holan or should I worry?

Their communication is shit, their service slow but their products are top notch. It took two months to get the boxes for my 1190 but they are excellent.

Dave

Thanks. Agree their products are good. Ordered off them five years ago and think I can remember slow service then also. But I have a trip in 10 days time...

HOLAN ...IF YOU ARE LISTENING - HELP! ;)

Has anyone ordered from Holan recently?

Ordered some crash bars mid May, their tracking system shows a status of payment accepted, but radio silence since. I sent five emails, filled in their online query form, but no reply. They don't have a phone number published either :confused:

Is this normal for Holan or should I worry?

Try this, from their website.

+48 601 705 705

Not sure if it needs the country code for Poland or not.

+1 for their gear, have a set of pro crash bars on the bike, have taken some knocks and stand up well, just watch for some corrosion on the join between the left and right bars under the radiator.

Try this, from their website.

+48 601 705 705

Not sure if it needs the country code for Poland or not.

+1 for their gear, have a set of pro crash bars on the bike, have taken some knocks and stand up well, just watch for some corrosion on the join between the left and right bars under the radiator.

Really. I was looking everywhere for their phone number and still can't see it on their web site.

But thanks :thumb2 Will try calling them tomorrow :)

It's the pro bars I ordered. I had some before and it was the joint that eventually snapped after years of tough punishment. I could have fixed then with heat, hammers and welding, but decided to order another set in the end.

Thanks for the reply.

3 years ago I ordere a few thing for my f8gs from them. First I got part of the order, first I send a polite email with a question about the rest of the order, nada... then another one nada... excpet for a polite answer "soon....". A week later I told them that if I would not get my stuff then I'd cancel the money transfer, 5 days later I had my stuff.

It is not everyone who run into problems with them but, the people who do will not recommend doing business with them.

Unfortunately they are the only ones who produce the symmetric rack for the f8gs in Europe, and sell it at a decent price...

Back
Top Bottom