Bumot Luggage Report - Argentina to Alaska

Dog

Reaction score
I took ages prior to picking Bumot as my supplier of hard panniers. I finally chose them based on strength, style and price. .I was delighted with them and the service provided from day 1.
I later purchased their inner bags which again are fantastic quality at a great price. I have just returned from a trip from Argentina to Alaska where I had one major fall and slide along the road. I have no doubt what so ever that the strength of my Bumot panniers and frame saved my bike and my journey. The impact was so great that the front crash bar was worn half way through and both BMW badges were wasted. The panniers remained in place and fully functional for the remaining 10,000 miles of the trip. I will now need to replace one box for cosmetic reasons rather than function. Any communications I have had with Assen at Bumot have been positive and efficient. I cannot recommend these panniers enough.

+1 for the Bumot panniers. Marvellous value for money - well made without the added cost incurred by being made by one of the more well-known box providers.:rob

Back
Top Bottom