Estonia south to Serbia July to august

ScousieG0362

Reaction score
Hello all!

my pal and i are heading out on the 15th of July newcastle to hook of holland then up to Lubeck Germany and finally heading to tallinn, thats where we start to head south passing through the baltic states and finally ending up in Serbia where we shall return to blighty via my pops in Vilshofen Bavaria.

also it would be handy to get some knowledge of heading into Belarus without a prior visa!

anyone on a similar route and would fancy meeting up for a beer or share a camp site, plenty of banter available?

finally any advice on places to visit or avoid?

all the best

Craig :thumb

I did a similar trip 2 years ago coming down from Nordkapp through Talinn. In Vilnius on the spur of the moment decided to take a side trip through Belarus.
I got the visa through a travel agent opposite the Belarus embassy.It took about 18 hours and cost approx €50 for a 1 week visa.
I had a very good experience visiting Europes last dictatorship.
The border is a interesting experience for a beginner as its part of the Russian Customs union, with forms mainly in Russian unless you are lucky. Don't lose the bike importation form as you will have big problems when you try to leave.
Good luck and have a safe trip

thank you pal, I'm sure it will be interesting, me being scouse and my english is bad at the bets of times! hahaha

If anyone needs any info on Balkans and Serbia, please do not hesitate to ask.

Lots of places to visit, tons of roads to ride on.

Welcome!

IMG_3639moto-e1442056914533.jpg

Back
Top Bottom