Yes of course I want one!

TIV

Reaction score
Dear friends

I feel that I owe you all an update on my situation. Last year I joined this forum and was made very welcome from he first moment. I am a long standing BMW enthusiast and have had all kind of Boxers as well as K´s since around 1980. I decided last year to try to find me a nice GS1150 in GB and import it to Iceland. Since then me and my wife have gone through all kinds of unforeseen changes. Fortunately, all of these changes have been of good nature, but I have put the project on hold for the time being for various reasons.

I would also like to apologize because of all the pictures that have vanished from my posts/threads. I made the mistake of deleting all pictures in Photobucket. I have started photographing in RAW and I now use Lightroom and Flickr. (Deleting the Photobucket files was of course not necessary though).

Member of this forum, Tim Godsmark and his wife are coming to Iceland with they´r bikes on 2nd of July and will be staying at my the night after they fly in and one night before they go home on the 20th.

All the best
TIV

You're welcome whether you have a GS or not Tiv :thumb

Get some nice pics uploaded for us to look at :)

Timolgra visiting....:eek:
Just make sure you hide the booze, anything silver.:D and count your kids before he leaves.
Then keep him away from any Icelandic truckers as they either want to murder him or shag him.:green gri

TIV, your photos were excellent, be good to see them back.:beerjug:

Timolgra visiting....:eek:
Just make sure you hide the booze, anything silver.:D and count your kids before he leaves.
Then keep him away from any Icelandic truckers as they either want to murder him or shag him.:green gri
TIV, your photos were excellent, be good to see them back.:beerjug:

All valuables will be moved out of the house and the booze hidden! Probably best to keep him in a tent in the garden. I know a few tattooed HD driving truckers who have a taste for both above mentioned activities. :green gri:

Because I am a proper gentleman though, his wife will get a nice clean room, food and wine and anything else see might want or need. :bow

All valuables will be moved out of the house and the booze hidden! Probably best to keep him in a tent in the garden. I know a few tattooed HD driving truckers who have a taste for both above mentioned activities. :green gri:

Because I am a proper gentleman though, his wife will get a nice clean room, food and wine and anything else see might want or need. :bow

Tattoed, Icelandic, murdering, shagging truckers I can handle, it's the HD side that worries me :eek:

See you Thursday (I'll give you a wave from the garden) :D
:beerjug:

Tattoed, Icelandic, murdering, shagging truckers I can handle, it's the HD side that worries me :eek:

See you Thursday (I'll give you a wave from the garden) :D
:beerjug:

You should be able to recognize me, I will be dead drunk, wearing a Santa uniform and driving a German WarVagen. :barf

Back
Top Bottom