Bread and cheese

Bill-H

Di-di-dah-dit di-di-dah
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Toad has kindly offered to bring his wood-fired bread oven along to make pittas and bread for us, so how about some of you bringing along your favourite or a local cheese?

I'll set up a 'Miff's Cheese Hangover and baked spud gazebo' near to the camp fire, can't have you lot getting peckish in the middle of the night.

The idea harks back to Toad's COUTC from a few years ago which started off with a rather nice stilton which did the rounds of Tosser's events that year.

How kind of Toad :thumb2 I will see what special cheese i can find locally and bring it along :thumb2

Cheers Bill :thumb2

Nice one Toad :) I'd better go see our local cheese guru then :-D

I'll bring some cheese along.:thumb And maybe some chutney!:D

Hopefully they will all be full size, I don't want to hear about the baby cheeses.

Hugo is partial to a bit of cheese (and pretty much anything offered to him!). local cheese in London...lol its all transported in......Ill bring some homemade biltong to go with the cheese

I'll see if I can bring some cheddar from Cheddar, vintage cave matured is yummy

I'm going to travel past a Buffalo farm on the way there so i'll see if they have some fresh Mozerella!

I've planned a stop at my favourite deli in the Cotswolds on the way up on Friday, so will pick up a big slab of Colston Basset.:drool:thumb

Bought a little bit of Scottish cheese to bring with me, some Dunsyre Blue, some Anster, and a baby Clava. I've no idea what they taste like, except "probably cheesey".

Also some Scottish oatcakes, which are nothing like your English ones. :D

And some runny Perthshire honey, just because the cheese shop had some.

Also, I may have misjudged how much to bring, now I've got them home, they look a bit small. :blast But people might not like them anyway...

Back
Top Bottom