HELP Autocom Super Pro Auto

roachy63

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Tried reading the destructions over and over but not getting anywhere. When I ride solo and linked to the Garmin all works ok. As soon as pillion connects at anything over 5 mph causes the system to pick up wind and any other road noise to mute the music or directions.
Any help appreciated. Had a pro 7 that never caused an issue from the get go this model is a pain in the butt!

Try turning the VOX down on the pillion circuit, it seems like it's opening up the passenger mic too easily.

Brilliant thanks for the advice... frustrating isn't the word.

The only problem with Autocom is the initial setting up process which is time consuming and involves stopping a lot and fiddling with the volume and vox and sometimes the position of the ambient noise sensor. Once you have that faff out of the way the system is very good

The only problem with Autocom is the initial setting up process which is time consuming and involves stopping a lot and fiddling with the volume and vox and sometimes the position of the ambient noise sensor. Once you have that faff out of the way the system is very good

I agree on both counts that's why I didnt go for a bluetooth setup...we will get there!

Back
Top Bottom