Can you make a similar bracket but a lot cheaper?

laser173

Reaction score
44600-100A.jpgg

Hi

I would like a bracket to do the same job as the over priced one above. Simply l want to mount my go pro in front of my screen to record my rides.

Can anyone make me a simple bracket to do the job?

Regards

Graham

Spend half an hour on Ebay doing searches and you'll find one...probably made in China, but that's where most of these things are made.
Include in your search 'SJ4000 mounts', as they are exactly the same as the go-pro ones, and I'd bet you'll find one......also include things like 'action sport mount go pro' and so on, use a bit of creativity and you'll find one cheap as
(I found a ram-ball mount for a go-pro to fit my cheapo SJ4000 wifi for £1.99 posted last week, on it's way from China right now :bounce1)

EDIT....I can't see any detail in that piccy, but I have seen a 'travel clip' mount that would do the job.....it's designed to clip quickly onto a suitcase or bag, like a large bulldog clip....what I'd do is to put a bit of 3m clip velcro inside the screen and the counterpart inside the jaws of the clip, then just clip it onto the lower edge of the screen....I reckon that'd work well and be totally secure :)

Make it yourself :nenau

If you can do it cheaper .... do it

If you can't .... buy it

It's not rocket science :D

Thanks Fanum l will spend the time looking on ebay.

Mick. Rocket science is for the rich. I'm not. Ride on......

Regards

Back
Top Bottom