Radiator Guards

Got my Evotechs fitted

IMG_0616_zpso5kh0ell.jpg

Not happy with the fit though.

IMG_0610_zpsdf7knamq.jpg

Couldn't get this clip to fit without it cutting into the plastic on top of the radiator.

I've emailed Evotech to see if they've sent me the right guard!

I didn't receive any confirmation email after placing the order & there was no documentation in the box when they arrived, so I have no record of what I've bought.

I've emailed Evotech to see if they've sent me the right guard!

I didn't receive any confirmation email after placing the order & there was no documentation in the box when they arrived, so I have no record of what I've bought.

I am just looking at mine now, obviously as I have not got the bike yet they are not fitted but do look similar to those in your picture ( difficult to tell exactly)

Mine have a PRN number of 10889 and a B/N number 62175 if that helps

Need to see a pic of the fit on Nuttys bike to compare with yours

Mine have a PRN number of 10889 and a B/N number 62175 if that helps

Need to see a pic of the fit on Nuttys bike to compare with yours

The numbers are the same. I really need to see a close up of another one fitted.

The numbers are the same. I really need to see a close up of another one fitted.

Mine are fitted nice and flush. Here are some pictures; don't take any notice of the flies, my bike does enjoy feasting on them!:drool:p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 277
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 270
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 266
How comes you never brought the XR !
I decided not to go for XR for many reasons, vibes were nail to its coffin... but having Tracer and XR wouldn't be too much of a difference... so I went with S1000r which is 5 grand cheaper...super fun and doesn't transfer engine vibes to bars. It does vibrate when you squeeze your legs to the frame... but that doesn't bother me much, pins and needles in my fingers after hour ride - they do.

Gs has gone then, you like the tracer !
I do. Did 2kmls tour in Spain on Tracer. Loved it. Now it is my daily commuter...R sees weekends only when I don't need any luggage capacity or extra wind protection on motorways.

Back
Top Bottom