Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Right you lot ,Now listen kiddies,Special informations

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Right you lot ,Now listen kiddies,Special informations

Stop bombarding Bill with dumb arse stupid firkin questions about the site , where it is, whats available,is their WIFI, is their streetlights,is it dark at night.FFS.
    The answers are all available if you open yer firkin eyes and read the posts.
    Bills getting proper stressed with all this shit.Rant Over.

Size 11.5 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Paul, you are a sweetie
    Illegitimis nil carborundum

It's pitch black, the zombies come out after dark, moles will probably eat your legs if the zombies don't get ya

FFS anyone would think we are having a royal polo tournament

Please please please do not piss off the host and ruin it for the rest of us. Entertainment is provided by yourselves, food will be scrumptious and plentiful, you'll be charged about £40 less than you should have and you may have to forego the hot stone massage for a wash in a hand basin. If you want to glamp, may I suggest you book in to Glastonbury.

At least you won't have to shit in a Tesco bag ( but if you must, please take your rubbish home with you).

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    It's pitch black, the zombies come out after dark, moles will probably eat your legs if the zombies don't get ya

FFS anyone would think we are having a royal polo tournament

Please please please do not piss off the host and ruin it for the rest of us. Entertainment is provided by yourselves, food will be scrumptious and plentiful, you'll be charged about £40 less than you should have and you may have to forego the hot stone massage for a wash in a hand basin. If you want to glamp, may I suggest you book in to Glastonbury.

At least you won't have to shit in a Tesco bag ( but if you must, please take your rubbish home with you).
    so eloquently put Flip, although i personally prefer the sainsburys carrier bag as the orange colour hides the shit stains.

What a waste. Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad biker View Post
    Stop bombarding Bill with dumb arse stupid firkin questions about the site , where it is, whats available,is their WIFI, is their streetlights,is it dark at night.FFS.
    The answers are all available if you open yer firkin eyes and read the posts.
    Bills getting proper stressed with all this shit.Rant Over.
    Keep a list of the feckwits who need their hands held and we'll poison their food.
    All your BMW servicing needs at the .gsshop.biz, including 1200 models

Recommended as an "excellent independant" in Ride magazine 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Steptoe View Post
    Keep a list of the feckwits who need their hands held and we'll poison their food.
    Or we can use ATTs 'darker side' to turn the weekend into a mass murder mystery

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Oh feck me don't......No don't.....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Al Jesse panniers for sale , fits a 1200 GS /GSA Air cooled £450 posted.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    Or we can use ATTs 'darker side' to turn the weekend into a mass murder mystery
    Is this where I get to laugh at people who are into knives.....I could juggle the fuckers at 18, mind you, the age I am now, I would cut mysen to ribbons

I guess we will just have to stick with fire, the lazy way of torturing and killing humans, but with very good effect, far better than just slicing someones head off, far too quick and efficient is that.
    ISIL......They know fuck all.

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    And to those that have yet to pay.
    Please hunt Uncle Bill out and settle up with him.
    I know he won't say anything ( as he's a soft old sausage )
    A few non payers are not likely to bankrupt him, but it's the principle of the matter.
    Thank you. ...
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

Perhaps we should supply some reading glasses from the pound shop to all those posing daft questions?
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Size 11.5 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I should have redirected my in box to Att months ago
    Illegitimis nil carborundum

What a waste. Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    And to those that have yet to pay.
    Please hunt Uncle Bill out and settle up with him.
    I know he won't say anything ( as he's a soft old sausage )
    A few non payers are not likely to bankrupt him, but it's the principle of the matter.
    Thank you. ...
    Mingy bastards, shame on you - Pay up beforehand, otherwise they'll be a public outing in the barn on friday/saturday night.
    All your BMW servicing needs at the .gsshop.biz, including 1200 models

Recommended as an "excellent independant" in Ride magazine 2009.

Appreciating Scotland Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Steptoe View Post
    Mingy bastards, shame on you - Pay up beforehand, otherwise they'll be a public lynching outside the barn on friday/saturday night.
    Fixed it for you Steppers. You could re-enact your control techniques demonstrated so adeptly at a Black Loonies event. Not on me please sir

Seriously folks, Bill makes a huge effort to run these events and charges bugger all. It's basic but it's great fun as shown by the flood of folk rushing to sign up as soon as the booking thread appeared. I for one would be seriously pissed off if I thought folk weren't paying. Bill is a gentleman who as I know from personal experience will go out of his way, a long way out of his way, to help a Tosser in need and then flatly refuse any payment, even for his fuel. Honesty is all that is expected and if you are paying late round it up buy a tenner, it would still be too cheap.
    '83 BMW R100
    Yamaha S10
    '69 BMW R60 US

Pay up or da posse will let yer tyres Doon.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Al Jesse panniers for sale , fits a 1200 GS /GSA Air cooled £450 posted.

Two groups in the barn..... Those that have paid and those that haven't

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    No linching mobs...
    Just a gentle reminder for those that don't do PayPal....
    Just don't want folk forgetting to settle up, as I know Bill would probably let it go, it's not the money. It's the principle, the ole gent puts his Heart and soul into this event....
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast