Right you lot ,Now listen kiddies,Special informations

What:eek:, you fancy hanging from a tree by your neck? Is that one those weird auto-eratic desires I've watched on the internet?

No little smilies had someone hanging from arms. Could do with a good back stretch!

And of course..... corrected this for you.

Is that one those weird auto-eratic desires I've watched on the internet?

You're welcome :)

Last edited:
/me went to check my Paypal account if I'd paid, thought I had.

Would be mortified if I thought I did and did not in fact.

Had me sinking heart feeling for a second or two. Happily the pitiful (IMHO) amount was paid last year. (And breath out.....)

Oh... can paid up people choose what group to be in?!:green gri

That made me laugh:thumb2

I believe there were some that didn't pay in advance last year, who then didn't bother to turn up because a few little rain drops fell out of the sky. This meant that some people on the waiting list could've come.
If you're going to do this again this year i suggest you feck off, but at least have the decency to let Bill know so that others' have the chance to come last minute.
Bill, may I suggest you quickly get some sticky-back badges made up for those people that asked inane, moronic and stupid questions, so that we may easily identify them and vilify them for their dim-wittedness.:aidan

Bill, may I suggest you quickly get some sticky-back badges made up for those people that asked inane, moronic and stupid questions, so that we may easily identify them and vilify them for their dim-wittedness.:aidan

Looks like it's under control and T shirts have been sourced :D:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 185
I'm getting worried now. It's my first Tosser do...
wicker-man-1973-001-burning-man-00m-osw.jpg

I believe there were some that didn't pay in advance last year, who then didn't bother to turn up because a few little rain drops fell out of the sky. This meant that some people on the waiting list could've come.
If you're going to do this again this year i suggest you feck off, but at least have the decency to let Bill know so that others' have the chance to come last minute.

Careful, you may end up with a "kick me" sticker on ya back (brave man, or long legged one at the very least, that has an attempt though :D)

Bill told me to pay him tomorrow, but after reading this, I got scared, and sent him a PayPal!:D

Bill told me to pay him tomorrow, but after reading this, I got scared, and sent him a PayPal!:D

Yeah, I was thinking that but it seems very hard to find the link to pay Bill(he knows I will pay anyway) but then I realised I will be with Big Rich anyway so I will pay Bill when we arrive along with our little contribution������

Back
Top Bottom