Right you lot ,Now listen kiddies,Special informations

Pauly S

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Stop bombarding Bill with dumb arse stupid firkin questions about the site , where it is, whats available,is their WIFI, is their streetlights,is it dark at night.FFS.
The answers are all available if you open yer firkin eyes and read the posts.
Bills getting proper stressed with all this shit.Rant Over.:thumb2

It's pitch black, the zombies come out after dark, moles will probably eat your legs if the zombies don't get ya :D

FFS anyone would think we are having a royal polo tournament :blast

Please please please do not piss off the host and ruin it for the rest of us. Entertainment is provided by yourselves, food will be scrumptious and plentiful, you'll be charged about £40 less than you should have and you may have to forego the hot stone massage for a wash in a hand basin. If you want to glamp, may I suggest you book in to Glastonbury.

At least you won't have to shit in a Tesco bag ( but if you must, please take your rubbish home with you).

It's pitch black, the zombies come out after dark, moles will probably eat your legs if the zombies don't get ya :D

FFS anyone would think we are having a royal polo tournament :blast

Please please please do not piss off the host and ruin it for the rest of us. Entertainment is provided by yourselves, food will be scrumptious and plentiful, you'll be charged about £40 less than you should have and you may have to forego the hot stone massage for a wash in a hand basin. If you want to glamp, may I suggest you book in to Glastonbury.

At least you won't have to shit in a Tesco bag ( but if you must, please take your rubbish home with you).

so eloquently put Flip, although i personally prefer the sainsburys carrier bag as the orange colour hides the shit stains.

Stop bombarding Bill with dumb arse stupid firkin questions about the site , where it is, whats available,is their WIFI, is their streetlights,is it dark at night.FFS.
The answers are all available if you open yer firkin eyes and read the posts.
Bills getting proper stressed with all this shit.Rant Over.:thumb2

Keep a list of the feckwits who need their hands held and we'll poison their food.

Or we can use ATTs 'darker side' to turn the weekend into a mass murder mystery :D

Is this where I get to laugh at people who are into knives.....I could juggle the fuckers at 18, mind you, the age I am now, I would cut mysen to ribbons:D

I guess we will just have to stick with fire, the lazy way of torturing and killing humans, but with very good effect, far better than just slicing someones head off, far too quick and efficient is that.
ISIL......They know fuck all.

And to those that have yet to pay.
Please hunt Uncle Bill out and settle up with him.
I know he won't say anything ( as he's a soft old sausage )
A few non payers are not likely to bankrupt him, but it's the principle of the matter.
Thank you. ...

Perhaps we should supply some reading glasses from the pound shop to all those posing daft questions? :D

I should have redirected my in box to Att months ago

And to those that have yet to pay.
Please hunt Uncle Bill out and settle up with him.
I know he won't say anything ( as he's a soft old sausage )
A few non payers are not likely to bankrupt him, but it's the principle of the matter.
Thank you. ...

Mingy bastards, shame on you - Pay up beforehand, otherwise they'll be a public outing in the barn on friday/saturday night.

Mingy bastards, shame on you - Pay up beforehand, otherwise they'll be a public lynching outside the barn on friday/saturday night.

Fixed it for you Steppers. You could re-enact your control techniques demonstrated so adeptly at a Black Loonies event. Not on me please sir :D

Seriously folks, Bill makes a huge effort to run these events and charges bugger all. It's basic but it's great fun as shown by the flood of folk rushing to sign up as soon as the booking thread appeared. I for one would be seriously pissed off if I thought folk weren't paying. Bill is a gentleman who as I know from personal experience will go out of his way, a long way out of his way, to help a Tosser in need and then flatly refuse any payment, even for his fuel. Honesty is all that is expected and if you are paying late round it up buy a tenner, it would still be too cheap.

No linching mobs...
Just a gentle reminder for those that don't do PayPal....
Just don't want folk forgetting to settle up, as I know Bill would probably let it go, it's not the money. It's the principle, the ole gent :D puts his Heart and soul into this event....

/me went to check my Paypal account if I'd paid, thought I had.

Would be mortified if I thought I did and did not in fact.

Had me sinking heart feeling for a second or two. Happily the pitiful (IMHO) amount was paid last year. (And breath out.....)

Two groups in the barn..... Those that have paid and those that haven't :whip

Oh... can paid up people choose what group to be in?!:green gri

I owe Bill for my sons girlfriend who was a late addition to the list. Gonna pay tomorrow in cash.

Remind me please Ash:D

Back
Top Bottom