Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A huge thank you

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Thank Bill, it were alright that were

You might not get a knighthood for your services aiding inebriation though

Love you dude, you're a very special and rare kind of human.

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    Thank Bill, it were alright that were

You might not get a knighthood for your services aiding inebriation though

Love you dude, you're a very special and rare kind of human.
    Got home and admiring my Cocktail Baaa "person bag" (they're uni-sex you know) and pinny....

Awesome is an oft misused word, but not in this case: Massive thanks to Bill and everyone who contributed to make the weekend awesome.

PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Once again a wonderful weekend, just wished we could make it earlier so both Myself and Ada could catch up with everyone.

Many thanks of course to BillH, Flipfly, Andrewgs, Toad & family and all the helpers in the behind scenes with this set up and running.

Great to catch up with people, fantastic ride out and everyone doing their bit here and there to make this event a successful one.

Special thanks to Crumpet, Jake (which ever is which?) and the rest of the Canine food clean up force making sure no food was left on the floor.

Great meeting you all again.

ferrol & Ada.

Many thanks to Bill, Dan, Cal & Tom & everyone else who made a great weekend happen, your efforts were greatly appreciated

Till the next time

Totally awesome weekend Bill and, from my viewpoint, it was nice to see everyone enjoying your generous hospitality and not taking liberties with it. I couldn't have asked to spend a weekend away with a bunch of finer folk, with everyone chipping in to help the show along when required, and I hope you felt the same once we'd all left.

Cheers Buddy.

If quitters never win and winners never quit... What idiot came up with 'Quit while you're ahead'??????

if carlsberg did weekends (insert name of favourite inebriate tipple here)

they wouldnt get close to this one

bill - a gentleman and a scholar - WOW sir

pete for the toffees - saves you eating them

att for being att

proff for being proff - here to many more ya old bugga

rory for putting the irish curse on me sat nav and findng every boreen between mow cop and the britannia stadium - even tho we told it not to and it was only 6 miies

tom for going slowly to wales and leading us into the nice cafe ps IT WASNT CORWEN

dan for the cheesy garlic nibbles round the campfire

big ROFL at the pic of the tall people (anna richard and twizzle?!? - who posed for a pic with oirish tom

anyone with an 1100 who made me jealous they found a nice one and i didnt yet

thanks all

I think we need to invent a new word, thanks just doesn't seem to be enough.
    But until then thanks Bill and everyone else (most have been mentioned above so won't duplicate/triplicate/quadruplicate etc etc etc)
    Every year you seem to add a twist that makes it different to the last one, even if it follows the same format.

One thank you I must add, to Ash, thank you for keeping yer arse inside yer britch!!

Gutted I missed Rastus and Att's golden shower show though

25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Our first GSER do this year...... not by choice..
    Me and Barbara had a fantastic time, being as I can't drink at the moment. the time did not drag by.
    Thank you to all you fecking Tossers.... look forward to seeeing you ALL again next year

Thanks Bill for all you did to ensure we attended... Can't wait to see you again

What a waste. Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    EPIC. But mere words can't explain the joy and laughter brought by one very humble man to so many people.
    All your BMW servicing needs at the .gsshop.biz, including 1200 models

Recommended as an "excellent independant" in Ride magazine 2009.

Blog Entries
    I reflect what everyone else has said, I will also add.....

.....In what is a sea of shite, this event is like a glistening precious stone, the value only known by those who need it most.

Eternally grateful to all.
    att.

Another one with not much more to add, a fantastic weekend, a great do Bill,

I'm knackered though, that rain and wind this morning kept me awake, and I am not a morning person at the best of times,
    Those motor homes look awfully tempting,

thanks to all the support, pizza guys and those that did the food, 'twas a great weekend!

I can't any more to what's already been said, just a genuine thank you to Bill and Co for putting on a wonderful event, awesome

Cheers

Adrian aka Orinoco
    Somewhere in Somerset

Cracker, Cracker, Cracker splendid and amahoosive thank you from Hugo, the chicken chomper and Donovan. Hugo and I absolutely loved it. Never been to a better do with a family friendly festival feel. Huge appreciation from an exhausted pup (he is now flat out on the wifes comfy chair -no doubt reagling himself of fond memories of Inch and the other dogs.) Absolutely great do and value for evcery £10.43....where does that 43p come from...dribbling down Atts leg...(Att, you called Hugo gay, maybe Rastus took offence?) Dan and Family, thank you for your tireless pizza making, Morgan for being a really decent teenager (those I taught were often quite moody) and you are a breath of fresh air to see you helping your folks and us old fogies. Bill and 2 bedlingtons, cheers. Next year¬!

* * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Thanks Bill for having us and for all the effort that went into making this a wonderful weekend, it's much appreciated ……

Thanks Dan for pizza too!!

Thanks everyone else for the laughs and company and especially all the dogs, I was in heaven

I'm home shattered and feeling particularly blessed
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    <a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

Thank you Bill

They dont come better than you

Janet and me XX

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Who would of thought that joining a bike based website, could lead to such treasures.
    Perfic.....
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast