A huge thank you

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
Just like to say a huge thank you to Bill for all the hard work and his endless generosity to make the weekend what it was.

There was nothing he hadn't thought of, even right down to providing phone chargers for many devices. The relaxed mood of the whole weekend added to the atmosphere too.

Bill you are a inspiration to many, a finer host would be impossible to find.
:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Thank you also to DanDan the pizza man and his helpers for serving up endless varieties of mouth watering pizza :thumb2

Couldn't agree more Paul, Bill your a fantastic host. Plus you rhubarb liquor is the best thing I've ever tried.

I'll add to the comments above.

Bill,

Many thanks that was a great weekend and for me just what a gs event should be.

A big thanks to Toad for tirelessly churning out the excellent pizzas.

It made my day this morning when Atts own dog pissed on him :D

I'll add to the comments above.

Bill,

Many thanks that was a great weekend and for me just what a gs event should be.

A big thanks to Toad for tirelessly churning out the excellent pizzas.

It made my day this morning when Atts own dog pissed on him :D

Yeap, Sue and I echo that. Thanks very much Bill really is amazing what you lay on. Thanks so much. And as for Toad those pizzas are kicking! As for the walnut bread can we put in a weekly order please

Bill, Thank you from me, plus all the above posts can be added to mine.
Dan you and the family worked tirelessly on those pizzas and bread thank you.
Proff that cider... Amazing again, thank you
Phil that ride out brilliant, thank you
Every one made it a good event thanks
Phew, that's me done now :thumb2

A truly great weekend many thanks to Bill H and the Scobies (great band name!!)

Very enjoyable and relaxing time was had, just what I needed!

Thanks for everything

Shep

A brilliant weekend thank you to all who attended and especially to Bil H for hosting, absolutely brilliant :clap:bow
Thanks also to Dan & Cal and willing assistants for the pizza's & bread etc. thanks also to Flipfly for the Cheesy oatcakes and Si for the delicious curry's on Friday, thanks also to Andrew for leading a great ride on Saturday,and to everyone who attended and made it a great weekend, my apologies if I disturbed anyone's lie in this morning as I left at around 6.45am, once the rain had woke me up I couldn't get back to sleep so packed up and left.
My first time at an STD event I hope it's not the last.

mahooosive thanks bill:bow, you know all your hard work is appreciated by everyone who attends, thanks to flipfly for the ride out really opened my eyes to what these bikes can do, thanks to everyone else who make this w/end special, :thumb:beerjug:

Thanks Bill & the team what a fantastic event.. Just brilliant...

Bill once again you have put on an amazing event, you even managed the weather for us , superb. :bow:beerjug:
To all the helpers thank you too.:thumby:

Back home after a wonderful weekend and i wish to add my thank's to Bill and all the people that helped and contributed to make it so special.
I met a lot of people i'd met before but it was great to make new aquaintances one of which was Phil. (flipfly) who led us on a ride out that had a bit of everything, even an ice cream farm :D a day which was enjoyed by all participants. It was especially nice to meet up with the Norn Irish contingent :thumb2.
Cheers all. :thumb2

After a slightly damp first part of journey home, the sun shone and dried me/bike superbly :D

Bill....you're a legendary host & STD 3 was a belter....thank so much :bow

Thanks also to....

:D Dan & Cal for the effort you put into 'pizza for all', plus your team of volunteers
:D Si for the delicious Friday curries
:D Phil & Andrew for planning/conducting the ride outs...they were superb
:D Phils ride out group....great bunch of chaps, great pace, great riding
:D To everyone else in attendence that made the weekend superb

Can't really add much to what has been said above; superb event made by its host, helpers and guests :clap

ps - Sorry to anyone I fell over on Friday night whilst chemically affected :friday

pps - I would really really liked to have seen Att get pissed on by his own hound :blast

Thanks Bill :bow and team for a fantastic weekend.

You really do think of everything, even down to spare (new) toothbrushes in the washroom for forgetful folk.

A better host and event would be hard to imagine.

A thousand plus thanks

Bill - as always you are one in a million. Thanks for letting us invade your scenic home and making us so very welcome again. It was great to see you and the pups:) A great STD 3, we couldn't have asked for a better host. Great to meet up with Tossers of the best variety, old faces and new!!.

A brilliant weekend, thanks to all who assisted Bill to make it the event of the year once more.:beerjug:

Did, Becks and Rich :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Many thanks Bill for a great weekend, you excelled.:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Also Prof for the cider, Toad for the bread/pizza's, Flipfy and Si for the curry and oatcakes.

Being my first one I found it was a cracking atmosphere and well organised. I met great bunch of Tossers.:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

...even Att turned out to be a nice chap. Not to mention his dog which apparently marked its territory.

Attachments

• 2015-07-19 09.31.56 (800x600).jpg
    2015-07-19 09.31.56 (800x600).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 590
Thank Bill, it were alright that were :thumb

You might not get a knighthood for your services aiding inebriation though :D

Love you dude, you're a very special and rare kind of human.

Thank Bill, it were alright that were :thumb

You might not get a knighthood for your services aiding inebriation though :D

Love you dude, you're a very special and rare kind of human.

:stupid Got home and admiring my Cocktail Baaa "person bag" (they're uni-sex you know) and pinny....

Awesome is an oft misused word, but not in this case: Massive thanks to Bill and everyone who contributed to make the weekend awesome.

:friday

Once again a wonderful weekend, just wished we could make it earlier so both Myself and Ada could catch up with everyone.

Many thanks of course to BillH, Flipfly, Andrewgs, Toad & family and all the helpers in the behind scenes with this set up and running.

Great to catch up with people, fantastic ride out and everyone doing their bit here and there to make this event a successful one.

Special thanks to Crumpet, Jake (which ever is which?) and the rest of the Canine food clean up force making sure no food was left on the floor.

Great meeting you all again.

ferrol & Ada.

Many thanks to Bill, Dan, Cal & Tom & everyone else who made a great weekend happen, your efforts were greatly appreciated :bow

Till the next time :thumb

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom