A huge thank you

Poor Bentley must have a sore arse. That other lab spent most of Friday shagging him :D

Safely home and reflecting on the outstanding generousity of Bill and the hard work that must go in to organising an event like this. Thanks to everyone involved. A superb event which seemed to be enjoyed by all.

Must remember to stand closer to the pizza oven if there is ever a repeat, that way I may get to taste some more of the creations.

I'm surprised that Rastus, clearly a dog of excellant breeding, continues to associate with Att although it appears that he elequently expressed an opinion this weekend.

Lastly, just to confirm I'm a twat of the highest calibre (though most probably know this already), I managed to loose another pair of glasses on the way home. Stopped to layer up at Tebay and that was the last I saw of them. Only realised I wasn't wearing them when I couldn't read the predicted arrival time on the satnav. Prescription bifocul, reactolite..........., even more bloody expensive than the last lot I lost at STD2. Aaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh.

At least my pair that fell into the portaloo were poundshop ones.

:friday

Lastly, just to confirm I'm a twat of the highest calibre (though most probably know this already), I managed to loose another pair of glasses on the way home. Stopped to layer up at Tebay and that was the last I saw of them. Only realised I wasn't wearing them when I couldn't read the predicted arrival time on the satnav. Prescription bifocul, reactolite..........., even more bloody expensive than the last lot I lost at STD2. Aaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh.

Some just never learn.......:p

Some just never learn.......:p

You are so right! I've decided that I need to train myself to always put them in a pocket when I take them off. I had a habit of hanging them on the tie down point on the pannier, hung there for about 20 miles on Saturday's bimble. The speed and cross wind as I rejoined the motorway must have been too much:blast

I can't really add to all above as I ain't great with words.
Many thanks to all that made this weekend what it was.

Bloody Brilliant.

Bill you a Diamond ;)

And a big thank you to Si for friday nights superb curry selection ..:thumb2

Too late for the curry (and Dan's naans) on Friday... :blast
Had to leave before 7 on the Sunday... :blast
...and suffered a so-far-undiagnosed-but-feels-as-if-it's-going-to-be-expensive-to-fix vehicle problem 40 miles before I got home :blast :blast :blast

Otherwise, my first (and possibly only) real holiday this year didn't disappoint.

Many thanks Bill, your attention to detail didn't go unnoticed. And of course to the rest of you who made the event what it was, unforgettable.

I want a portable pizza oven now...

I'm a lazy fecker, I just want a static pizza oven and I'll let the tossers come to me :)

A big thank you from me and Míde:thumby:

We had a really fantastic weekend! Well, the days were great, can't really remember a lot of the evenings:augie

I didn't recover til about Wednesday:eek:

Can't wait til next year:clap:bounce1

Thanks for a great weekend Bill.I echo the remarks of kevin, feck knows where those two bottles of vodka went,hic.I blinked twice and eveyone had gone to bed.Saturday night took me five minutes to find my tent.!

It takes a lot to put one of these events on,and we thankyou greatly for youre superstar effforts.lovin the man bag!
atb Pauly

Just having a look at a few threads that remind me of warm weather and warm company on a dark winters night.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom