Schuberth M1 and SRC

spm0912

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Tried one on in the shop today, very light and felt immediately comfortable. Integrated SRC seems like a really good idea as well.....but they ain't cheap...so before I splash out...

Anyone got one? Reviews on the net suggest it's very comfortable and vents well. Opinion seems divided on noise but that'll be affected by what screen you have or don't have in front of you.

How good are the speakers? music clear with plenty of bass? Drowned out by wind noise? Easy to use controls? I have a Sena smh10 with in ear monitors which is a great combo but a faff for the shortish urban journeys I do daily

Any real world reviews out there?

SRC

Hi!
I have a Schuberth C3 Pro with the SRC fitted.
I have been using it for a year or so.
I play music though it from the sat nav, and also listen to sat nav instructions the same way.
Its connected by bluetooth to the sat nav.
The speakers are slightly too "trebly" by themselves.
But when you use earplugs magically the treble is damped out a bit more than the bass, and the sound is pretty good.
The controls are also easy to use even with gloves on.
So overall pretty good really.
But as you say, not cheap.
It has a built in FM radio too but I have never used that.:augie
Hope that helps.
Jules.

wind noise

... just to comment on the wind noise.
There is obviously a lot of wind noise above 70-80mph, with a standard GS screen at least.
But you can still hear the music, and adjust the volume easily by pressing the rubber buttons on the collar.
Cheers, Jules.

I've been looking at the M1 today to replace my J1 aside form the chin bar it seems very close to what the J1 ( no longer avalible) offers

Back
Top Bottom