Loggin On / Lost Address & Toolbar

Jon

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
When I goto the board now, I get two windows, one of which says to close if a pop-up window for the forums has appeared

http://www.ukgser.com/ndx.htm

If I do that, I get left with the pop-up window which has no address or tool bar available on it. Should it be this way?

If I open a thread, it stays with no address or tool bar on the screen.

If I open a thread into a new window the address and tool bar reappear on the new window (but still not on the original opop up one).

Should I be worried? :confused:

You're not alone Jon, all sorts of strange thing happening my end.

I get a window telling me a pop-up should appear - which it don't and a button with the option to close the window, and that's it. I just keep tryind until I get it.

Sometimes the "view latest thread " link won't work but they can be accessed through the serach for the last 1 days threads link.

Might not mean anything of course, but the BB has been a little quite this weekend, could be we're not alone with this?

Like I always say "Christmas cards - nowt but trouble":)

Attachments

• picture 1.jpg
    picture 1.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 118
Me Too

Yep, getting all kinds of weird things, including the above (+ short cuts not working) just keep 'refreshing until it all comes together.

Jon said:
When I goto the board now, I get two windows, one of which says to close if a pop-up window for the forums has appeared

http://www.ukgser.com/ndx.htm

If I do that, I get left with the pop-up window which has no address or tool bar available on it. Should it be this way?

I get the same.

I'm also shown on the index as having posted the most recent entry on Poll: Are 1,000 posts too many? at 11.41hrs this morning - whoever it was, it wasn't me!!

:confused:

Greg

OK... plan C is this better? ;) this should help the guys having cookie problems too :)

Plan C !

Paul G said:
OK... plan C is this better? ;) this should help the guys having cookie problems too :)

Paul,
Plan C seems to have worked..whatever it was. I logged on no problem today. Thanks for all the help.
Luke :beerjug:

Yep, that seems to have done it. Thanks.

For a horrible moment there it looked like I....I....I....might have to talk to real people over Christmas.:D

Back
Top Bottom