Be careful around the Sally Gap

Comfy Old Boots

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I know Biker.ie is not peoples favourite forum but there is a worrying thread on there at the moment which suggests that a man in a 01 Seat Leon is trying to run motorcyclists off the road in the Sallygap area. There have been two confirmed incidents in the last week. To the best of my knowledge the Gardai are involved at this point but the situation is not resolved.

Just putting this thread up to let people here know what's going on and to be careful:thumb2

This is a copy and paste from one lads post:

SILVER SEAT LEON DELIBERATELY CHANGED FROM HIS LANE AS SOON AS I CAME INTO HIS VIEW AND DROVE STRAIGHT FOR ME for approx 3-4 hundred meters on a long straight causing me to brake very hard and almost run off the road,at the last moment he turned away from me, two mates behind saw everything and had to make an evading maneuver themselves.
When we arrived in laragh we got off the bikes and were discussing what just happened when another two of our party pulled in and began to tell us of their narrow escape, not knowing that the headcase had done the same to us just a few minutes earlier, this guy has to be stopped before he kills one of us.
I reported the incident to the GARDA straight away...I was only able to give a partial reg, given to me by one of the lads behind me, Believe me its not the reg i was lookin at, it was the gap between the cage and the ever tightening verge........

I know Biker.ie is not peoples favourite forum but there is a worrying thread on there at the moment which suggests that a man in a 01 Seat Leon is trying to run motorcyclists off the road in the Sallygap area. There have been two confirmed incidents in the last week. To the best of my knowledge the Gardai are involved at this point but the situation is not resolved.

Just putting this thread up to let people here know what's going on and to be careful:thumb2

This is a copy and paste from one lads post:

SILVER SEAT LEON DELIBERATELY CHANGED FROM HIS LANE AS SOON AS I CAME INTO HIS VIEW AND DROVE STRAIGHT FOR ME for approx 3-4 hundred meters on a long straight causing me to brake very hard and almost run off the road,at the last moment he turned away from me, two mates behind saw everything and had to make an evading maneuver themselves.
When we arrived in laragh we got off the bikes and were discussing what just happened when another two of our party pulled in and began to tell us of their narrow escape, not knowing that the headcase had done the same to us just a few minutes earlier, this guy has to be stopped before he kills one of us.
I reported the incident to the GARDA straight away...I was only able to give a partial reg, given to me by one of the lads behind me, Believe me its not the reg i was lookin at, it was the gap between the cage and the ever tightening verge........

Calling a car a cage probably warrants such harsh treatment !! :rolleyes:

If you type in "car" thats what appears in your post..............."cage"

I have been keeping an eye on that thread myself, as I would pop over to Laragh most Saturdays and Sundays.

All is ok. Apparently It wasn't just motorcyclists... Anyway the driver is receiving unconditional advisement from the relevant.

"These include two charges of Dangerous Driving as well as driving with no license or insurance."

"Judge Zaidan disqualified him from driving from last Thursday for two years"

That'll work. :nod

You wonder how Judges do not take the previous into consideration and jut jail the bastard!

Its becoming a real nanny state!

i.e. "Do not slap your child!" Its only the child abusers that continue to Slap and Beat kids unrelentingly!

Ordinary parents are now told by kids if you smack me you are going to jail! Seriously WTF is the world coming too??

If I did wrong, I got a skelp on the arse and it didn;t do me a button of harm!

Moreover I didn't fucking do it again !!!!

"These include two charges of Dangerous Driving as well as driving with no license or insurance."

"Judge Zaidan disqualified him from driving from last Thursday for two years"

That'll work. :nod
Of course it will. Sure he didn't do it again after his his court appearance in November :blast

You wonder how Judges do not take the previous into consideration and jut jail the bastard!
If the likes of you or I did it we probably would end up in jail :rolleyes:

The court heard allegations of how the bachelor starts driving at motorcyclists when he does not take his medication.

What is his medication? Antimotorcyclist pills.

Back
Top Bottom