Building work going well, so far...

richie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Allihies again.. but off to Asia soon....
Any guys passing around the Beara should call in and see my shed, could even convince me to 1 have a pint and 2 go for a ride...

Ferg, when are you coming down with crazy bob???

Will be in Ahakista taking a photo for the Boyne Riders Photo Rally some weekend. Where on the Beara are you? Givvus Irish grid co-ords if you're really in the a**e hole.

How many bodies can you put up :D and how far is the pub from you :beer:

Givvus Irish grid co-ords if you're really in the a**e hole.

How many bodies can you put up :D and how far is the pub from you :beer: [/B]

Hi Gary is this dublin wit or what.

To answer your questions, one you dont need Irish grids just go to the end of the Beara
two, the shed has no roof at the moment but ye can sleep in it if ya like, three the nearest pub is about 100 meters and the furthest 150...

richie said:
Any guys passing around the Beara should call in and see my shed, could even convince me to 1 have a pint and 2 go for a ride...

Ferg, when are you coming down with crazy bob???

Jaysus Richie - building on the Beara Penninsula , with the whole Atlantic chucking furry stuff and electrical problems all over yer Bike- you re a hardy man - Mad but hardy. Still it a bit dryer than the West , and you are less likely to be drowned in the rain- philipines - other exotic places - now that must be an interesting story.
I can almost feel the damp and cold - ok great for the holidays - cant beat it......
regards

Cheers Peter, Foundation blocks laid today.

As for the bike I'm hoping that the part will arrive tomorrow in the snail mail...

Hoping coz I now have to get to shannon for next week to fly back to Belgique to see the wife and kids...

richie said:
Cheers Peter, Foundation blocks laid today.

As for the bike I'm hoping that the part will arrive tomorrow in the snail mail...

Hoping coz I now have to get to shannon for next week to fly back to Belgique to see the wife and kids...

Richie My Man you get more interested by the minute - wife and Kids in Belgique( wher the F*** is that - he thinks !)
I thought my life was complicated. Belgique sounds like it s HOt - Sunny and a nice warm place - so I am back to "what in the name of Jazus are you doing in the Beara Penninsula !!!
If the part does nt come I ll drop down amnd drive you to Shannon meself - I have to hear this in person. Cheers and good luck , hopefully the bike wont have rusted away completely , when its parked at Shannon Airport..........
:D

Peter Harte said:

If the part does nt come I ll drop down amnd drive you to Shannon meself - I have to hear this in person. Cheers and good luck , hopefully the bike wont have rusted away completely , when its parked at Shannon Airport..........
:D

The part is here and tomorrow I'll fit it, iof it don't work I'll be countingh on ye;

Thats 5 hours from Dublin to here

3.5 from here to Shannon

And I don't know how many back tro Dublin.

You're a star

Today
IMG_1682.jpg

ooo

thats gonna be a nise shed when its finished..

love the stonework..

whats eth rest of the building gonna be finished in..

pthag

Re: ooo

Pthagonal said:
thats gonna be a nise shed when its finished..

love the stonework..

whats eth rest of the building gonna be finished in..

pthag

Stone on the wall you are looking at and plaster the rest...

Cheers Guys, kind of nice to build you're own place

Looking good Richie. That's going to be a real nice pad when you are finished. I bet you really miss Belgica don't you ? :rolleyes: It's been a crap summer here and nothing has changed so you have done the right thing - no doubt about it :thumb

Back
Top Bottom