11th/12th September National Event Help Request

Madmountainman

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

As the calendar's looking a tad quiet, I've found a friendly pub with camping in The Blackdown Hills for a National Event - details to be posted shortly.
Myself and Devon are currently ride leaders and i'm asking if there's anyone else out there that's in a position to attend the event and possibly help out if required? All i'm looking for is ride leader/tail end Charlies really. As it's a relatively short notice event, i'm not expecting too many to turn up, so Andy and I could have it all in hand, but if it's popular the extra assistance would be useful.

Cheers

Rich

Hi Folks,

As the calendar's looking a tad quiet, I've found a friendly pub with camping in The Blackdown Hills for a National Event - details to be posted shortly.
Myself and Devon are currently ride leaders and i'm asking if there's anyone else out there that's in a position to attend the event and possibly help out if required? All i'm looking for is ride leader/tail end Charlies really. As it's a relatively short notice event, i'm not expecting too many to turn up, so Andy and I could have it all in hand, but if it's popular the extra assistance would be useful.

Cheers

Rich
Hey Rich let me look at the diary,I owe you a favour and I love a little trip to Devon.
Cheers John.

11/12 September - Blackdowns Blast

Hey Rich

Not sure if this is still 'on' but I'm definitely free this weekend and also noted the 4th Ilfracombe Bike Show (see website here or here (FB)) takes place on 12 Sep. So, we could either plan a ride out from The Blackdowns to the show or, if there's no interest in the B'Blast, maybe plan for some South West Tossers to meet/camp at the Ilfracombe Bike Show? Weather forecast is OK at the moment :clap

Let us know what's occurin', but I'm soooo flexible it just p*sses of SWMBO!!

Bazzer
:beerjug:

As stated on the events section, i'm looking to reschedule this event in 2016 but have no dates available as yet. Not sure if i'm going to be riding next weekend, but may go camping in North Wales for a run up Cader Idris.

Back
Top Bottom