1000 miles in

Does anyone ride around for protracted periods at exactly the RPM / speed where the vibration occurs? I do hope not.

Exactly.:thumb

The ones complaining about vibes are riding the wrong bike, for them, as they will be plodding along looking at the scenery, and not "riding" the bike.

Exactly.:thumb

The ones complaining about vibes are riding the wrong bike, for them, as they will be plodding along looking at the scenery, and not "riding" the bike.

I was speaking to one of the sales guys at my local dealers, while mine was having its 600 check/ service and he was talking about the vibes, in that some people mention them and some don't when they have been out on the test rides. Any way he was also saying that he thinks there will be something done sooner or later due to the complaints of it.
We also said the ones that are finding the vibe a problem are not riding it hard enough so find the vibe an issue, the ones that come back smiling don't notice it.

On the note of having the service and setting up for full power, jeez what a bit of kit I tried it in D-Pro on the way home and it was lifting / hovering the front wheel even in 4th. I now have the best of both worlds a very rapid sports bike and a comfy tourer all in one love it.

Terry

Back
Top Bottom