Schuberth SRC PRO connecting with SRC Basic

Joe narvey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As above, is it possible. I have a PRO and a basic, can't find instructions that cover this ( the manual doesn't) and the you tube videos don't. I want the intercom functionality.

Thanks in advance

Bum pity bump bump.. It's driving me mad. Flashing blue, red purple and talking to my self to activate something.. Anyone done it

Desperate bumping, anyone?

My helmet is now mated with the next door neighbours mobile and the second lid is now booked to appear in panto in Bournemouth. I'm sick of pressing buttons and trying to work out which inane household appliance requires a pin to connect.

This feckin helmet bluetooth thing wouldn't mate with a 50 shades boxset, a lambrusco in box 3 litre indulgence with Barry white on channel B.

Someone somewhere must have made these things mate !

How how how ?

Afterthought.. its not that I want to talk to my passenger, but it's too much money to have 2 flashing lights just to tease me.

If you are blessed with retirement, OCD or a compulsion to be a tosser know it all, please direct your efforts in my direction.

How do I get an SRC pro to talk to SRC basic? They currently behave like the fat bird at a disco and the vegetable dips- they do y recognise each other.

wish I could help
managed to pair my src basic to the 660 except nothing through the earpieces
good luck stay calm,they only distract you anyway

Thank you for reply. Forum as quiet as my pillion lid. My lid is connected to twatnav and phone no problem, it just won't see the intercom on other lid.

Done ! No idea how but done.

Yes I do and one day I hope to be able to connect it with something

On a recent bike holiday in Capetown we had an anaesthetist, airline pilot (x2) dairy farmer and a business consultant.
Some pretty smart guys ...
All new Sena And Schuberth kit ... Despite hours of effort we could only get intermittent and limited success with the group intercom thing ! Frustrating that the software seems to be written by 13 year olds .... easy to use ? NO.

Thanks Stuart, I have the manuals. I’ve followed the instructions and occasionally my pro will say it’s connected to the basic (pillion).

I won’t sell it as I wouldn’t want the hassle when it won’t talk and the batteries will be due to be replaced at some point soon as they are 2-3 years old.

No worries joe

If you decide differently gives a shout.

Jim

Thanks Stuart, I have the manuals. I’ve followed the instructions and occasionally my pro will say it’s connected to the basic (pillion).

I won’t sell it as I wouldn’t want the hassle when it won’t talk and the batteries will be due to be replaced at some point soon as they are 2-3 years old.

I had an SRC collar, so did my mate

He swore by his whereas I swore at mine

He has two now, his & the one I began to hate fervently

Ahhh. He needs to offload one then 👍👍

Happy to hear from him if he does.

Jim

I had an SRC collar, so did my mate

He swore by his whereas I swore at mine

He has two now, his & the one I began to hate fervently

Eternally. But what are rules without bendy bits. They’re the big boys rules.

Nice wee spot of cash just afore a red suited fat man drops into the living room via a chimney. Win win really.

Nope, he has to keep it that's the rules.

Your joy would be very short lived anyway, but I admire your optimism

Back
Top Bottom