Unmarked Audi in Moray and Nairn.

mspenz

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Passed me today doing around 80 (they were) and cut in across a central turn off, what a twat I thought to meself :forry.
Pulled in behind them at traffic lights in Nairn just as they then decided to pull out and alongside a van waiting for the lights to change, again I thought impatient :forry...

A couple of seconds later flashing blue lights came on in the rear window and they pulled the van over for using his mobile at the lights.
Dark / gunmetal Audi but didn't get the reg as it all happened too quickly :blast, young looking couple in the car dressed casual!

Best to just stay off the A96 anyway :rolleyes:

I wouldn't take too much notice...if its anything like it used to be they'll swap the enforcement cars round the force to keep errant motorcyclists on their toes....it'll probably be in Dumfries next week..

They have at least a couple of theses A4's up here, Like said they swap cars all over Scotland now.

This weekend is persecute bikers weekend, be aware .

ITs a 59 plate A4 saloon, watched them pull a van the other day not sure what for but the lad ended up being taken away in the back of the audi.

Think they would be better trying to find the twat that introduced the traffic lights on the Kessock roundabout, that end of the bell should be jailed for that one...

Back
Top Bottom