South Somerset bike MOT's. F F MOTORCYCLES, Wincanton.

A303

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I realised when renewing my insurance last week that my bike MOT had run out 2 weeks ago and I'd not received a DVLA reminder to tell me that my road fund licence was also up at the end of July.:confused:

No visible tax disc is a complete pain in the arse when you've got multiple vehicles.. :mad:

Anyway, I was supposed to be going away last weekend on the bike, so a quick call round explaining the situation and only F F MOTORCYCLES in Wincanton offered to help.. They said bring the bike down, we'll check it over and do the MOT while you wait.

Couldn't have had a better experience, really friendly mechanics and an hour later the bike is MOT'd.

I 'd just like to recommend a local friendly bike business that will go the extra mile to help you out at very short notice.

Dave.

MoT at FF Motorcycles

Thanks for the heads up Dave, I'm booked in for an MoT tomorrow morning so we'll see what miracles F F can perform on my 2007 GSA!
:beerjug:
Bazzer

+1 for FF Motorcycles of Wincanton

Yep I can confirm, bloody helpful and painless experience with Alex from FF. Easy to find and very helpful, with a few odd and sods to look at while you wait, or participate in the brake checks!
Good post Dave.:thumb

Back
Top Bottom