Oh my God its got a chain !

Andres, that chain and sprocket is a disgrace, you need to get that cleaned up pronto :D

nope
you will have to tell us
the built in chain hanger thing on the swingarm, so the chain doesn't try to drop down into the shit on the ground when you take the back wheel out? i'm guessing that's what it is, makes sense on a bike that probably needs new back tyres more often than it needs chain adjustments?

the built in chain hanger thing on the swingarm, so the chain doesn't try to drop down into the shit on the ground when you take the back wheel out? i'm guessing that's what it is, makes sense on a bike that probably needs new back tyres more often than it needs chain adjustments?

Yep, pity Rick's eyesight has let him down

Great idea

Loving it even more

I remember Flips appraisal of this bike when he had one for a weekend and it is all true with a bit more of brilliance for good measure.

IMG_1023_zpsegazcp0o.jpg

I ran out of words that really do it justice.

A truly magnificent beast of ball tickling brilliance.

GS XR :D;)

It stops your foot running back along the swingarm and then being crushed / cut off, between the rear sprocket and the chain. Which is nice.

Sprocket love

Whilst you are polishing your chain, spare some love for your sprocket....
xT7rAb

that chain looks over oiled....

2008 Mutlistrada. Optimised 'just in time' maintenance schedule?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 86

Back
Top Bottom