East Mids Autumn Rally - 30th October

Thanks for organising pie run tufty. Me and the wife thoroughly enjoyed it. Good company, good food, plenty of banter. Weather brill. Hopefully next time wont double book friday night. Hey tufty. Bet you didnt know I was good with technology. Anytime your phone is out of range you know where you can find good bit of kit!

It's a pity you couldn't make it, you'd have been amply fulfilled. Anytime you want, I'll give you the tour. Maybe Norfolk Tiger will make up the group.

Sounds like a fine plan :drool :thumby:

Sounds like you all had a great time :thumb2

Tuftys Pie Tour, I'm up for that one day :humb2

After your poor recent showings in providing sandwiches for the investigation team:mad:
You maybe able to redeem yourself :comfort by stocking up on pies for future investigations ;)

A big thank you to Mikeyboy for organising this one
Cracking venue, cracking weather, & cracking company
Thoroughly enjoyed it

And thanks to Tuftywhite & Mistacat for leading the pie run ......not forgetting Arkwright, for rounding up the stragglers

Good timing too, getting us back to the Crown in time t watch the World Cup final :thumb2

Some random pictures.

The accommodation

Inside one of the tents

Late arrival

The gathering of the clan

Out and about

Only the strong survive

The morning after the night before,

Thank heavens for mum

And then there were none

Quote of the weekend? Undoubtedly............

"I consider myself to be relatively feral"

Nice shots Bill

Think the hoovering shot has blown the ' relatively feral' bit - more like totally domesticated :D

Great weekend:
The camping fascilities, the pub the rideout and company all top drawer - thanks for organising Mike and Tufty and anyone else involved.

Thanks for posting the photos Bill.

Think the hoovering shot has blown the ' relatively feral' bit - more like totally domesticated :D[/QUOTE]

Considering how good he is with motorbikes it took about 5 minutes for him to work out how to turn it on :D:D

Nice shots Bill

Think the hoovering shot has blown the ' relatively feral' bit - more like totally domesticated :D

oh, i dont know.
dermot caught me staring at the contraption trying to turn it on:blast
glad everyone had a good time,big thumbs up for the ride leaders:thumby:
we'll be back:clap
edit ,,,you beat me to it dermot:D

Excellent save on the last clip where you just missed going into the ditch or hole.....

Top weekend (when I finally made it), excellent venue, beer & company. we must do it again.

Hi follow attendees

Had a great weekend, enjoyed meeting every one and especially getting in the groove with GoPro Paul

Thanks Mike for arranging the weekend and Ian for leading the off road ride.

Hi fellow attendees

Had a great weekend, enjoyed meeting every one and especially getting in the groove with GoPro Paul

Fellow/Follow

Hi follow attendees

Any footage from your camera?

Back
Top Bottom