East Mids Autumn Rally - 30th October

I'm there both nights. I'm reliably informed Tufters puts on a decent floor show on the Friday. As long as he doesn't interrupt Westloife. :augie

Hi att,if you are happy to park either in the pub car park or on the roadside I can't see a problem,
I don't think vehicles will be allowed on the cricket field anyway but I am speaking to the fella in the morning ,will update you tommorrow
Mike
Hi att,there is a small amount of hard standing next to the cricket pavilion ,let me know if you want me to reserve it for your tin shitter on wheels.

Hi all, have spoken to the fella regarding cricket field/pavilion and its all sorted!!
So we have toilets, showers etc.
We need to leave things as we find them so a volunteer clean up crew will be needed Sunday before we all leave.
Cost wise it's £50 all in.which I think is very generous.
I suggest we stick a tenner in each,and give a healthy donation the the clubs coffers.

Hi mikey you've got me on the list :thumby: I won't be 100% sure till a couple of days prior to the weekend,is that ok?

I could do that. Is everyone staying over on the Saturday night as well, or does it end Saturday afternoon/evening?

There could be a cunning plan formed where we claim to be there until Sunday then bugger off before you arrive :comfort:D

Well I may be able to make it...if SA are out of the world cup..or Eng are in the final...But cant say yet, so rather than keep mike hanging on I thought it best to remove myself till I can committ. If I can make it, I'll be happy to camp and sort myself out for meals

Attachments

• IMG_20150519_221452.jpg
    IMG_20150519_221452.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 149
I'll come if there's room Mike
Definitely camp the Friday night - don't know about saturday yet - but will do a road ride on the saturday :thumb2

Would prefer a road run myself, still not mega confident on rough with big bike :duck:

I'm happy to do either.
If we do roads I'll bring the big bike, if we're going green laning (which I would prefer tbh) I'll bring the we'an.

If it's raining I may well bring the faux Jag.*

*Copyright JB.

I May Hit the Green Lanes on the Friday/Saturday :cool: but need to see what Rota I'm on at work :(

Any body else interested in getting muddy :nenau

But I'm deffo Camping (Bivi bag) on Saturday night :thumb , That is after taking my Kids trick or treating round our village.

Must depart early on Sunday, Hopefully with some kind of grub in my belly :augie;)

Having said all that if this is going to be a Dog and camper van type of event i will just stay at home :rolleyes::augie:D

Back
Top Bottom