East Mids Autumn Rally - 30th October

I'm up for a big bike bimble combination of easy green lanes and roads if on offer - otherwise it's the pie shop tour for me.

:thumb2

Mike is it alright if i bring a couple of mates greenlaning ?

If some of the pies have, possibly, even a hint of squirrel anywhere near them... we're in!

GREEN LANING
Loose plan at the moment will be ,
Pub breakfast,away @ 10am
Head south towards tilton on the hill,then onwards to market harborough ish!!
As far as I am aware most riders will be on enduro style bikes,apart from Ian who will be on his faggot xchallenge:D:green gri
If I don't get my new bike on the road in time I will also be on an overweight 650,
But rest assured both of the bigger bikes will be shod with aggressive tyres,
The route hopefully will be as challenging as the area has to offer ,so bear this in mind if you intend to join us on a 1150gsa with road tyres:comfort
Full tanks please as we prob won't pass a petrol station till afternoon:thumby:

Hi Mike
Sorry to say it's not looking good for me attending the latest of your well organised and always enjoyed "rallies". Demands of the job look to be getting in the way so at this stage it's best you remove me from the attendees list and put me on the will come at the last minute if at all possible.

I'll update you nearer the time.....

Hi Mike

Just realised this weekend clashes with the rugby world cup final.

If Ireland are in the final :aidan my nerves will be such that I won't be safe on a motorbike.

If it's an all southern hemisphere final I shall come - sorry to mess you around but I'll know the week before at the latest.
:thumby:

Back
Top Bottom