Another one for sale, looks a good one, 6,400miles

Eleven and a half thousand pounds sterling ...... They must be something really special! I'm not saying they're not as I've never ridden one and even if I did I don't have the skill off road to get anywhere near it's potential.
To those that are in the know .... Are they really £6000 better than a KTM950SE?

VVVVVRRRRRROOOOOOOMMMMMMMM..........

that's what makes them better......

I'm such an arse I should never have sold mine.............!

I think you're missing my point, a decent KTM950SE is about £6k, a similar condition HP2 is about £12k. What makes the HP2 £6k better?

It's been a while since I've seen an SE for that cheap...

Nice but you could spend a small fortune on that and the HP2 getting them sorted.

Granted ... but the HP2 is £5,500 more expensive to start with, that's the point I'm making / question I'm asking, are the HP2's that much better?

I think you're missing my point, a decent KTM950SE is about £6k, a similar condition HP2 is about £12k. What makes the HP2 £6k better?

I'm a tight arse..... But I would easily pay £11500 for one with low milage and wheels....
I have ridden both KTM 950 se and hp2.... Think Passat versus M5 ... That my view.... I have even ridden Mavs :)

I'm a tight arse..... But I would easily pay £11500 for one with low milage and wheels....
I have ridden both KTM 950 se and hp2.... Think Passat versus M5 ... That my view.... I have even ridden Mavs :)

Then that answers my question, if the HP2 really is that much better then I understand why they command so much more money :thumb

I'm such an arse I should never have sold mine.............!

Wow, that was quick, it's sold. Wonder what price it went for. :nenau

I'm not sure why I'm keeping my HP2, it looks lovely in the garage, but I no longer ride it. For the right price, I may be tempted to sell. :blast

You riding it has added value to my HP2 :p

Nice but you could spend a small fortune on that and the HP2 getting them sorted.

With an HP2, it seems the general consensus is you need to sort front and rear suspension, which can be pretty expensive. But other than that, I think the other parts are nice to haves - like luggage racks, crash bars etc.

I know I'm not helping the argument... but what are the standard things needed for an SE?

Looks like the one in the OP has been sold,anyone going to own up to having made a cheeky little purchase :augie

Fuel - Fire etc. For a Time, I had a KTM 950 SM alongside the Megamoto. I found the KTM a bit lighter, quicker off the mark and to stop, but without the BMW build quality. It wasn't a bad Bike but I turned into more of a Twat than Normal, every time I rode it. With these 2 and my Hotted up 1224 ZRX in the Garage and only getting out sporadically, I sold the Katoom. I'd done the usual upgrades, Pipe, Induction mods etc but the MM and the Kwak meant more to me.

Back
Top Bottom