Advice please

steve hughes

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This may have been covered before, if so apologies.

Appx 30 years ago I volunteered with CHeshire Motorcycling Training Association in Ellesmere Port.

In order to do this I undertook a Police one to one course in Northwich.

In those days we were preparing students on bikes upto 250cc to do their part 1.

I really enjoyed this period of about 5 years and only stopped as I moved out of the area and sold my bike.

I am currently an adult trainer working in the process industry, and from jan next year will be going freelance working less hours. During the balance of the week I was considering a return to motorcycle training , albeit as a paid role rather than volunteering.

I appreciate UKGSEr is not a careers advice service , but given there are some pretty clued up folk on here I was interested to see what is the current route to becoming a trainer is.

My thoughts are Im 4 to 6 months away and what could I be doing/ upskilling to become considered for a job.

Thanks in advance

Steve

A few of the local bike training schools I know are having a tough time of it at the moment, is there sufficient work for a new trainer ?

Hi thats the theme I have detected whilst speaking to an ATB in Lancashire. Maybe the timing isnt right.
Thanks for the input Wobble.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom