Hooligan meets Great Grandpa

Both bikes look fantastic .....
......so you didn't like the blue wheels on your MM?..
..........did the end can offer any benifit?
...............dont suppose you saw the Lansdowne classic bike support race?

I prefer the standard blue wheels :hide:D

..your not allowed to pass comment. ....you sold yours for a commanal mass produced crotch rocket!......and I said I'd make you a box to help you get on and off!:hide:pullface:trippy

I wouldn't call the GSA a crotch rocket!:p

Skipster, nothing wrong with the Std wheels but the BST Carbon Fibre wheels are just Trick as F*** aside from the benefits to the Handling. The Evo Titanium Exhaust, along with a Power Commander Chip and K&N Filter produced 113 RWBHP and 86lbs/ft of Grunt

Lansdowne Classic Support Race ?

Anyone else notice the non-matching plates front/back? Is it still legal/safe to have sticky-up plates on the front mudguard?

Skipster, nothing wrong with the Std wheels but the BST Carbon Fibre wheels are just Trick as F*** aside from the benefits to the Handling. The Evo Titanium Exhaust, along with a Power Commander Chip and K&N Filter produced 113 RWBHP and 86lbs/ft of Grunt

Lansdowne Classic Support Race ?

Nice up grades Dee Tee.....performance and handling all taken care of simply and errrrrr fpr only a small matter of a few pennies! ;)
.....as for the Lansdowne. They are Gp bikes from the early 60's, Manx, G50's etc....the guys are race with. They where invited to race on the Friday at the Gp this year, apparantly they put on a good show. I just couldnt make it :(

Back
Top Bottom