My little chopper....

Don't worry fellas I've got thick skin and some tasty candy red lip stick to go with the sportster paint job ��

Oh and the light is stock

2:1 that we have a Girl to play with .......

Based on the lipstick? Or The Sportster? Evidence against...JA Dave.......... Likes to wear make-up...and has a fascination for Sportsters......I call that a poor pitch..... you can join Mutters on the bench....

bet I'm right though...in the meantime i'll be over there.......

are these two bikes stolen and recovered ? would have been better setting fire to them ,that would have given you plenty of garage space … for a proper bike

Its coming along. Just ordered some slammer rear shocks and relocating the number plate, this was it last weekend with the LAF pipes back on, after some O2 sensor modifications and titanium wrap.

A Harley an LC and another thing in the garage. Three bikes! :clap

Obviously a man of discerning good taste. Add an RV and you have hit the jackpot. :D

nice to see another LC owner in gnarley I think I'm the only other one

A Harley an LC and another thing in the garage. Three bikes! :clap

Obviously a man of discerning good taste. Add an RV and you have hit the jackpot. :D

nice to see another LC owner in gnarley I think I'm the only other one

ha! yeah definitely lucky to have 3 bikes on the go!! but i wish i had more :D Ive met a few GS owners with Harley's, weird ! must be a certain type of odd mind set we have lol

Back
Top Bottom