Geneva 2016

May be interested in a one-way (outward) trip, same as I did this year.

If this is still OK with the organisers and if anyone is interested in halving the overall cost (i.e. make your own way to Geneva and get your bike on the truck home), please let me know.

In relation to the second truck, lots of fence sitters with sore bums. One place left on 1st trailor but that's just down to loading plan's. It is going with current numbers. FYI.

Geneva 16

In relation to the second truck, lots of fence sitters with sore bums. One place left on 1st trailor but that's just down to loading plan's. It is going with current numbers. FYI.

If possible put captain Jim down for first truck . ?

So far:

Definites:
1. Yosarian
2. Ken Fearn
3. Redpadraig
4. Graham Shilliday
5. Mark Haughian
6. Terry Carolan
7. Dancerdave
8. Boycie800
9. G. MaC
10. M. Cum
11. M. Hen
12. S. Brown
13. Paul Hyndman
14. John Coyle
15. Richard McShane
16. Davy McLaughlin
17. Michael Gill
18. B. Mills
19. Harold Parkinson
20. Captain Jim
Maybe
1. Sirr Royston
2. James Connolly

Still looking for someone to split with me, as above. Put me down as a maybe anyway

So far:

Definites:
1. Yosarian
2. Ken Fearn
3. Redpadraig
4. Graham Shilliday
5. Mark Haughian
6. Terry Carolan
7. Dancerdave
8. Boycie800
9. G. MaC
10. M. Cum
11. M. Hen
12. S. Brown
13. Paul Hyndman
14. John Coyle
15. Richard McShane
16. Davy McLaughlin
17. Michael Gill
18. B. Mills
19. Harold Parkinson

Maybe
1. Sirr Royston
2. James Connolly
3. Captain Jim
4. Shuck Raider

So far:

Definites:
1. Yosarian
2. Ken Fearn
3. Redpadraig
4. Graham Shilliday
5. Mark Haughian
6. Terry Carolan
7. Dancerdave
8. Boycie800
9. G. MaC
10. M. Cum
11. M. Hen
12. S. Brown
13. Paul Hyndman
14. John Coyle
15. Richard McShane
16. Davy McLaughlin
17. Michael Gill
18. B. Mills
19. Harold Parkinson
20. Captain Jim
Maybe
1. Sirr Royston
2. James Connolly

For those who haven't booked their flights or might wish to change from the early morning flight, There's now a second flight ex Dublin to Geneva on Thursday 9th June around midday.

I was moved to the later flight by Aer Lingus so I think the early flight has been dropped. Suits me better for driving down anyway.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Just in case anyone might be interested, there will be two return places available from Geneva back to Ireland on Thursday June 16th 2016 as two of our group are only travelling out to Geneva and will not be returning via the truck. If you know anyone who is interested in availing of the return spaces, please have them PM me. Ta.

The tripthis year went without hitch and was a huge success. Thanks to Andy Bolton and Tom Horner for a truely professional operation in transporting the bikes to and from Geneva. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions for future trips via this link please. A new link will be posted shortly advising of next year's trip and expressions of interest will be noted via same. Thank you all again.

Yosarian

Thank you for your endorsement and kind words.

Next years "new" destination is in the early planning stages and will be announced in about a month or so. :thumby:

An update with next years transport destination will be posted up early next week.

Andy

Back
Top Bottom