Decent Ladies Textile Jacket without breaking the bank

mpgscott

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking to buy the other half a new textile jacket as her current one is a bit tight, so currently she has a Richa Orca jacket and she quite likes it. So with us maybe doing some tours next year i would like to move up a level or two. Had a look and Richa again have some decent jackets around £150 -200 mark. Has anyone any other decent companies that they can recommend?? Dont want to pay the likes of Klim prices she isnt that into biking with me.

Many thanks as normal.

Hi , I have some good hardly used girly riding kit . Jackets ,trousers ,boots , gloves etc Size about 12 and 6 boots. ( would not want much) Text me an email number and I`ll send some photos. 07831341217 Den

Hi , I have some good hardly used girly riding kit . Jackets ,trousers ,boots , gloves etc Size about 12 and 6 boots. ( would not want much) Text me an email number and I`ll send some photos. 07831341217 Den

PM sent.

A mate's wife has just been through this - she tried J&S in Birmingham but did not find anything to her liking plus the staff weren't very helpful so they made a trip down to Cheltenham to the new branch of Helmet City - staff there are very helpful making suggestions and checking out back if your size is not on the rack, plus they will get stuff in from the central warehouse for you to try with no commitment to purchase. So, she ended up with a nice all season Weise jacket, which is sitting in the mid-price range. Oddly, if you look at http://www.helmetcity.co.uk/ you won't find any Weise products, yet A bought a jacket and I have some of their gloves from there!

This is the distributor http://www.thekeycollection.co.uk/ and there appear to be some stockists near you.

After over two decades of searching for a good stockist, the Sportssbikeshop.com has a great range for women and their online communication is brilliant. They also have a ridiculously long returns policy where you can have a no quibble refund/exchange up to 365 days later. I'd also recommend the Rev'it range.

Back
Top Bottom