relective stickers

Ram

Reaction score
I have been scouring the net to no avail, looking for a reflective sticker to put on a crash helmet front and back...but one that i actually want on my helmet. Most of the stickers are absolute sh*te, boring or childish. I just want a decent looking design on my helmet front and back...surely its not that hard!!

Anyone got any ideas?

Done that, either stupid skeletons, fake POLITE or boring drivel, nothing that i would actually choose to put on! I ran through hundreds and found nothing remotely decent looking. Surely there must be some good looking designs out there, or artwork??

Get some of he black retro-reflective vinyl and cut something simple out of it. Looks fine in daylight, and does its job at night.

Seconded for moglo - I've used them for reflective bike stickers a couple of times.

They do a 'reflective black' (looks like a matt-black finish in normal light; reflects bright white in headlights/camera flash) in a thin strip (5mm wide) that I used on a helmet (they sent them as a freebie, and I didn't know where else to use them!).

Back
Top Bottom