Dent 2016

That's fine, I'll host my own weekend down in Maidstone .... I'll be calling it 'Bent' :D

Can I enter one of these for the best in show :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 166
We'll kick ass .... :D

Just make sure you clean up behind yourselves :D

I came up with Wreford last year, every 10 miles or so we came across a load of travelers ... eventually the penny dropped that the Dent weekend was coincided with the Appleby horse fair ......

The man needs to up his game .... :D

If this is the booking thread, i'am in . Great do this year . Easy to find, just follow the horse shit on the road left by the travellers pony and traps.:D

If this is the booking thread, i'am in . Great do this year . Easy to find, just follow the horse shit on the road left by the travellers pony and traps.:D

No, 'cos it ain't booked yet :D

:beerjug:

If Mr Bear is really to be on sandwich duties I for one will be happier if he leaves his GoPro at home. Cleanliness ..............

M'in the west of Ireland .... Wild Atlantic Way :aidan:thumb

I think JB is in Spain ... expect some dates in the next couple of weeks or so :D

:beerjug:

Edit ....

On the Wild Atlantic Way?

For Tim(olgra)'s information, re another post, another thread ... having a lock in with some good old fashioned Irish craic :thumb

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 297
Ronda at present Mick

You have a good one

08c14ba5c850b7536a3ae041cf576c13.jpg

Lovely area, we'll get on the case later in Oct/Nov

Giles

Who's going to tell Wreford he might need to get a hog roast and barister in for the Kent contingents first stop ?

I could meet this challenge - an Aga cooked Full English could be on the cards and I've had thoughts on improving the X - Country route

Back
Top Bottom