Got mine on Wednesday - what do I make first.................

In black geezers

script>

script>

The one shown is redricks as it seems the powder coaters have lost the one belonging to Nuts.......... :clap

Mark, that is outstanding. You would never guess that it wasn't OEM.
There will be irate riders stomping into their dealers asking why theirs doesn't have one.

Actually it'll probably last longer than OEM.......

Looks fantastic, Mark, well done mate.:clap

How much for the exhaust hanger and four blanking bolts, in black please? :p

fella, sadly both Nuts and Redrick have got the first two `prototypes` for red wine & whatever Nuts may send me (possibly an empty egg carton......:D) so the ones which I`m now making are for `proper` sale and available on www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk in the new S1000XR section. It comes with blanking fasteners and I`m happy to offer a 10% discount if you wish fella?

And you won`t need four blanking fasteners but if you do need them for whatever dark deep fiendish reason you can have some extra at no extra cost fella :thumb2

Yeah of course you can fella. Am happy to fit it for you too - its a prototype but I`m sure you will be pleased with it - its the one in the photo (coz they`ve lost Nuts`s one at the powder coaters)

I`ll PM you with my address, we could meet at the main factory but I`d rather do it at my house as I don`t have all the stress on my back :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom