What's the consensus on this ?

Top price for a private sell......nice bike and all that, but top dollar..... Also and I guess the sad part... The extras added are not always to everyone's taste, so you need to find the buyer that shares your taste.....

Good luck with your sell...

Consensus:
Consensus decision-making is a group decision-making process in which group members develop, and agree to support, a decision in the best interest of the whole. Consensus may be defined professionally as an acceptable resolution, one that can be supported, even if not the "favourite" of each individual.

I would say that you have selected the wrong tree to practice canine habits and functions.

Thanks twizzle cheers

Just had a mooch around UK HD websites and the average price is £14.5k for a 2012/13 Street glide - dealers would probably drop a few hundred pounds and you would get some warranty from HD.. Yours is 13.8k at current exchange rates plus the costs of collection ( flight/ferry/overnight accommodation) plus any costs/hassle regarding UK registration ( assuming it's on Irish rather then NI plates) I guess if I was in the Market for one, I would find it easier to buy one from a dealer in the UK.... ..

Agree with above. Re: price

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Also and I guess the sad part... The extras added are not always to everyone's taste, so you need to find the buyer that shares your taste...

This is the unfortunate truth. Every penny you spend on non-standard parts is pretty much wasted unless you find someone that shares your taste. It is why custom bikes are pretty much worthless to anyone except their owners, and you see them in the FS&W adds for months with £20,000 price tags. I love the chrome front end, but I know I'd never clean it so it's pretty much worthless to me.

Back
Top Bottom